[Update - John Kelly signs order allowing military to use lethal force, and take part in policing/searches] Trump says that if caravan people throw rocks at military, he is authorizing military to fire back

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Didn't someone on here say these guys won't be armed?

I hope so. Situations and statements like these make it a real possibility some private could get spooked and kill a kid with gunfire.

Realistically nothing is going to happen. Trump probably imagines that the military is driving abrams tanks over sand dunes on the border, ready to fight. The outrage with this isn't the chances of it happening (which are nil), but that he is okay with it happening.

He is the worst leader in terms of bringing Americans together that we have ever seen. His rhetoric will have a lasting impact. These people are not a threat. Border patrol could have handled this issue without all the political stunts. We got an outspoken guy with a 105 IQ steering the ship straight into hell.

30 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

So how hard to Stephen Miller cum when Trump said that one?  Is he back on his feet or is he just letting this one wash over him while he savors it as long as possible?

The rope that Miller shot broke down several doors, sliced a metal filing cabinet in half, and drilled a hole clean through a low-level staffer.

He's just a sick twisted piece of shit. He has no respect for humanity at all. His entire schtick is dehumanizing everyone. It's ironic since he's a subhuman garbage person who might have the least amount of genuine humanity of any human on this planet.

Fuck Donald Trump and if you support him, fuck you too.

I blame his supporters more than I blame him. We all knew what the fuck he is. It's just so damned depressing that we walk amongst people so gobsmackingly stupid that they actually voted for this shit smear of a person.

25 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Trump can say whatever he wants to his base.. its whats effective... military leaders will do their due diligence and SRUF will dictate the reality for troops on the ground..

hopefully the wrong people dont take this at face value and fire on the troops at first sight

For you civilian types, "SRUF" stands for Standing Rules for the Use of Force :p

I've never seen such a soft, cowardly weenie speak with so much bluster and machismo. Can you imagine how Donald Trump would react in any sort of actual crisis situation? Like, not as a leader, I mean, let's say, if he was ever actually attacked or put in into danger? He would be the biggest fucking pussy imaginable. He wouldn't know what to do with himelf, he would curl up into a ball and start blubbering like a baby, because he can't back up shit.