Black Friday Game Deals (Target/Wal-Mart/Best Buy); update - $200 PS4 Spider-Man bundle is selling out already!

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Bought Persona 5.  I had some paypal credit I forgot about, ended up only being $9.  I probably won't get around to it for a while though.  I'm taking a brief break from JRPGs after finishing DQXI.  I still have Octopath and Torna to get through too.

Beating Persona 5 in Sept. is the reason I haven't jumped into DQXI yet. Just finished a 100 hour JRPG and wasn't ready for another one!

On 11/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, Chadatog said:

Anyone aware if there will be a later shipment of the Spider Man PS4 bundles after the black friday ferver.  Since most places are having the deal on current stock before black friday even happens I've found that I've been able to get deals online once well into december (skylander swap force comes to mind).  I guess I'm gonna have to take that gamble.  I've already convinced my parents to get my daughter the psvr astrobot/moss bundle so now me and my wife need to delivier on the ps4.  Wish me luck.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:05 AM, cusideabelincoln said:

Best to fight your way at a physical location this Thursday. 

You should be able to go on Best Buy's website and see if any are available in a store near you. If they are you can place the order and pick it up either today, or this weekend once the insane crowds have already come and gone—you get five days to pick up your order.

11 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Got my PS4 today, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to play it.  Setting it up right now and going to try some VR for a bit.

Definitely really glad I was able to order this online.  I went to stores yesterday an hour after the doorbusters and I didn't see a single PS4 system.

Saw this pic on reddit of Best Buys in store pick up section. Almost all ps4's haha 

dix2p1d57rz11.jpg