Black Friday Game Deals (Target/Wal-Mart/Best Buy); update - $200 PS4 Spider-Man bundle is selling out already!

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It is sold out on Amazon. It’s still available at other places. Google Express Checkout is having a promotion that lets you save $20 (code: Holiday18). 

I got it from Amazon yesterday.  They say it's arriving Wednesday but it hasn't shipped yet.  I hope this order doesn't get canceled either.

4 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Sold out again LOL.  

Well, I think it's a good sign they decided to put it back in stock a day after I placed my order that mine won't be cancelled.  I don't mind waiting a few extra days for it to ship.

Anyone aware if there will be a later shipment of the Spider Man PS4 bundles after the black friday ferver.  Since most places are having the deal on current stock before black friday even happens I've found that I've been able to get deals online once well into december (skylander swap force comes to mind).  I guess I'm gonna have to take that gamble.  I've already convinced my parents to get my daughter the psvr astrobot/moss bundle so now me and my wife need to delivier on the ps4.  Wish me luck.

11 hours ago, Chadatog said:

Anyone aware if there will be a later shipment of the Spider Man PS4 bundles after the black friday ferver.  Since most places are having the deal on current stock before black friday even happens I've found that I've been able to get deals online once well into december (skylander swap force comes to mind).  I guess I'm gonna have to take that gamble.  I've already convinced my parents to get my daughter the psvr astrobot/moss bundle so now me and my wife need to delivier on the ps4.  Wish me luck.

Best to fight your way at a physical location this Thursday. 

15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Though I didn't finish it til this Summer, it's probably the best game of 2017 and one of my all time favorites. 

DO IT

Yeah Rev has been pushing me to get it, since he also loved it so much. Just from looking at it, I wouldn't expect it to be a game I'd like, but the positive response it's received is hard to ignore.

14 minutes ago, legend said:

Yeah Rev has been pushing me to get it, since he also loved it so much. Just from looking at it, I wouldn't expect it to be a game I'd like, but the positive response it's received is hard to ignore.

It's a very stylish, evocative game with a great story. It's got some of the cringe-inducing 'cute' JRPG sex 'appeal' but it's really dialed back in Persona 5 and the story side of it (which is really the majority of it) is very high quality imo. There's a lot of depth to not only the main story but to the story in the relationship-building side of the game. And the combat and character advancement system is really good imo.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:52 AM, mikechorney said:

Green Man Gaming will have a Black Friday Sale:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/vouchers/

Deals coming on AC:O, CoD:BOIIII, Monster Hunter and more

Sale is now live!

Don't forget to use the vouchers -- they are incremental to the sale price.

(i.e. The AC:O voucher is for 12% off the BF price -- 33% plus an additional 12%.)

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Newegg via eBay has 1TB Sony Playstation 4 Spider-Man Console Bundle + Horizon: Zero Dawn + XCOM 2on sale for $259.99 - $30 using coupon code PICKFAST when checking out via the eBay mobile app (iOS or Android) = $220.99.

I’m going to take the risk that eBay puts up a better code tomorrow or Friday. The $100 limit on this code is what’s making me hesitate as previous site wide coupons of 15% or more had $150 limits. (I’m not using it on a console, probably a subwoofer or monitor)

So I dithered on ordering a Spiderman PS4 bundle, thankfully was able to get a store pickup order placed at least. I don't want to set foot in a physical store on Thursday or Friday but it looks like you get 5 days to pick it up at Best Buy so not too bad.

But now I'm periodically checking to see if I can find it available somewhere that will ship it to me, and it looks like Best Buy will sometimes act like it's available and then tell you it's not when you go to check out. :facepalm: At least last night it was being explicit about "only in store, and here's the stores where it's available".

23 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Steam sale is live too.

I told myself I wasn't buying anything, but Persona 4 for $20 is tempting...
Never played a Persona game before.

On Vita? P4g is really good and probably good to play before P5 so you can play it without it feeling dated by comparison.