The Witcher: first picture of Henry Cavill as Geralt...and other things

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

2. A person doesn't have to care about something for them to bother figuring out why they are or aren't into something. Sex can be or mean more than just the physical act, and getting it for free is better than paying for it as the entire dynamic is different as a result, whether straight/gay/whatever. Surely you know that. Again, you do you - not trying to call you out, but I'm trying to understand. Why so defensive?

3. Then how do you know your penis is small? 

I'm not trying to attack or offend you - you are saying things, I care and am curious so I ask follow up questions heh. :)

2.  Because I just find the act so terminally boring compared to just about anything else I could be doing at that moment and I just don't like physical contact with another human being.  Yes, yes, something something meaningful mind/body/spirit connection with another person something something but that doesn't work for me.  Getting it for free or paying for it essentially works out as the same for me as one requires me to sacrifice time and the other requires to sacrifice money.  And I've concluded that I'd rather sacrifice the money.

3.  I can barely see the damned thing - so how do you think I know?!? :p

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

2.  Because I just find the act so terminally boring compared to just about anything else I could be doing at that moment and I just don't like physical contact with another human being.  Yes, yes, something something meaningful mind/body/spirit connection with another person something something but that doesn't work for me.  Getting it for free or paying for it essentially works out as the same for me as one requires me to sacrifice time and the other requires to sacrifice money.  And I've concluded that I'd rather sacrifice the money.

2. How do you know you aren't doing the entire process wrong? I don't mean physically, per se, but mentally, etc. Yes, there is a right and wrong way to do it mentally too. :p 

3. Micropenis then? And have you ever considered plastic surgery penis enlargement? :) 

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

2. How do you know you aren't doing the entire process wrong? I don't mean physically, per se, but mentally, etc. Yes, there is a right and wrong way to do it mentally too. :p 

3. Micropenis then? And have you ever considered plastic surgery penis enlargement? :) 

2.  Even if I was doing it "wrong", I just don't give enough of a damn to make the effort to do it "right".  I have no interest in reproducing or having that "connection" with another human being so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.  See above.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

I want to make a show about you... seriously :p

He looks like Raiden in the first Mortal Kombat movie. It just looks so corny but it's whatever. Cavill isn't a good actor and this will be another crappy Netflix show to make fun of. 

And SFLUFAN, well he seems to just not be sex obsessed and into his body image like the rest of you crazy social media kids. I gotta respect that. 

If I didn’t really have facial and body hair I wouldn’t mind. It’s a pain having to groom my body hair/shave it off. I don’t grow a great beard, but my genes have ensured that I grow hair everywhere :|  At least during winter I can hibernate unless I’m anticipating sex