Steam Halloween Sale is Live

AbsolutSurgen

10 hours ago, Nokt said:

I've received the game as a gift, have bought it twice, and still haven't put more than 5 hours in total.

I bought the game on PC. Played around 15-20hrs and got sidetracked by something else. Wound up getting all the DLC on a steam sale.  Re-bought on X1X GOTY edition. Restarted it and got about 6-7 hours in and stopped again to play something else. 

The funny thing is... I loved what I played. But this is exactly what happened to me for the Witcher 2. I started that game 2-3 times before it finally hooked me where I couldnt put it down until I finished the game. I think that will happen with  W3 for me as well. So Im in the same boat. I honestly feel like the enormity of the game gives me a sense of being overwhelmed before I even turn it on and then I just go play something mindless. 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Arizona Sunshine

HordeZ

Space Pirate Simulator

Fruit Ninja VR

Doom VFR

Budget Cuts

Rick & Morty

Batman Arkham VR

Thumper

Rez Infinite

Went ahead and grabbed Batman, Doom and Rick+Morty as they seem the most appealing to me..

my first purchase was Skyrim, it's a bit janky but it's incredible just being in that world.

10 minutes ago, misfit410 said:

Went ahead and grabbed Batman, Doom and Rick+Morty as they seem the most appealing to me..

my first purchase was Skyrim, it's a bit janky but it's incredible just being in that world.

Fruit Ninja VR is seriously worth the price. It's my go-to game to show off VR to people. It sounds unbelievably stupid, but it's seriously fun.

6 hours ago, misfit410 said:

I just got a Vive so the sale is right on time for me.. just need to figure out what is actually worth buying.

duck season is an interesting game and a hell of a nostalgia trip if you were a kid in the late 80s or early 90s

2 hours ago, elbobo said:

duck season is an interesting game and a hell of a nostalgia trip if you were a kid in the late 80s or early 90s

I want to note that this is a horror game with jump scares - don't get me wrong, it's a great game by all accounts, but it's easy to think it's not a horror game if you don't check the genre or watch the entire trailer. :sun: 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:49 AM, Spork3245 said:

Arizona Sunshine

HordeZ

Space Pirate Simulator

Fruit Ninja VR

Doom VFR

Budget Cuts

Rick & Morty

Batman Arkham VR

Thumper

Rez Infinite

I bought a few more from your list today once my steam gift card from my laptop purchase came in, so far I've only spent time in Batman, and it kind of blew my mind.. Skyrim makes me a bit on the edge of feeling sick, playing Batman had no ill effects on me at all... it's incredible.

1 hour ago, misfit410 said:

I bought a few more from your list today once my steam gift card from my laptop purchase came in, so far I've only spent time in Batman, and it kind of blew my mind.. Skyrim makes me a bit on the edge of feeling sick, playing Batman had no ill effects on me at all... it's incredible.

BatmanVR  also completes the story from Arkham Knight.

Also, try Super Hot VR, no clue how I forgot that one. People love Beat Saber as well, though, I prefer AudioShield.