White ethnonationalist terrorist murders 11/injures 6 at Pittsburgh synagogue

I believe Loren Jacobs is indeed an ethnic Jew. But that’s honestly neither here nor there, the dude could have been a Rabbi of the synagogue that was attacked and the whole campaign prayer would still have been highly inappropriate.

15 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Speaking of which, It's a shame we never got to see DVD try to post a defense of Trump's handling of this shooting.

I don't see what you think would be interesting about that but if you really want to do that to yourself he uses the same handle on Twitter.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't see what you think would be interesting about that but if you really want to do that to yourself he uses the same handle on Twitter.

lovers quarrel 

38 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Speaking of which, It's a shame we never got to see DVD try to post a defense of Trump's handling of this shooting.

Nah. He was a pathetic friendless little worm. I could happily go the rest of my life without seeing anything from him ever again. I'm sure he spends his day desperately tweeting Ben Shapiro hoping and begging for a retweet.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Nah. He was a pathetic friendless little worm. I could happily go the rest of my life without seeing anything from him ever again. I'm sure he spends his day desperately tweeting Ben Shapiro hoping and begging for a retweet.

Dude where the FUCK is your civility.

Permaban him. 

• Guillotine 1

50 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's long been my observation that tech and internet companies ignored this kind of shit because these folks make up a significant portion of their users.

According to this video, the FBI can't really do anything about it unless it's an active investigation.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Who are the "they"? I did assume the money was either for food/water or the caravan trip/whatever (not Soros funded LOLOL) but didn't understand who is handing out the money, or why.

The red ones look like 100 pesos which is $5.00 dollars 

It's probably religious volunteers

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Can somebody explain?

3 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

People are giving away money so they can buy food, women first.

How sure are we? One of the highest-rated replies in the Twitter feed suggests that they're instructions of some kind: