White ethnonationalist terrorist murders 11/injures 6 at Pittsburgh synagogue

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

At the risk of sounding uninformed, which part is anti-semitic?

"Globalists" can be used as an anti-Semitic dog whistle.  The implication is that "globalists" are people who don't belong to any particular country and are "citizens of nowhere".  This rhetoric of "rootless cosmopolitanism"  has been used by both Hitler and Stalin for anti-Semitic purposes.

Also, George Soros is a Jew and Holocaust survivor who is active in international finance, it doesn't take a leap of knowledge to link the derisive chanting of his name to anti-Semitism.

16 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

"Globalists" can be used as an anti-Semitic dog whistle.  The implication is that "globalists" are people who don't belong to any particular country and are "citizens of nowhere".  This rhetoric of "rootless cosmopolitanism"  has been used by both Hitler and Stalin for anti-Semitic purposes.

Also, George Soros is a Jew and Holocaust survivor who is active in international finance, it doesn't take a leap of knowledge to link the derisive chanting of his name to anti-Semitism.

Russians (and especially Putin) also have a hard-on hatred for Soros.

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I mean the guy said he didn't vote for trump, so... He could be lying I guess, but 

lT3uQlo.png

Many “nationalist” don’t vote because no politician meets their purity test. 

They want Donald Trump but more racist and doesn’t give their daughter to Jews. 

skip to 3:30

Don't worry guys everything's gonna be okay now!

Naftali Bennett is an Israeli politician who has led the right-wing religious The Jewish Home party since 2012.

On February 2012, Bennett published a plan for managing the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, called "The Israel Stability Initiative." The plan is based in part on parts of earlier initiatives: "Peace on Earth" by Adi Mintz and the "Elon Peace Plan" by Binyamin Elon, and relies on the statements of the Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Likud party ministers that spoke in favor of unilateral annexation of the West Bank. Bennett opposes the creation of a Palestinian state: "I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naftali_Bennett