Donald Trump says the Democratic Party should rename itself to...the Democratic Party?

https://www.spin.com/2018/10/trump-democrats-democratic-party-bombs/

“You notice I never say the Democratic Party. You know the word is Democrat,” Trump said, after going off script. “But when you say Democratic, it’s much nicer sounding, right? They should change their name, actually, but I’m not going to tell them that.”

“But they say the Democratic Party. It’s not. … It’s called the Democrat Party,” the clearly confused 72-year-old said. “It doesn’t sound good, right?”

While continuing to think out loud on the subject, Trump put on his branding and marketing guru hat—his favorite hat, after all.

“I hate to say, you know, you’re making a speech and then you say the Democrat Party, and a lot of people say, ‘Oh, it should be the Democratic [Party] because it sounds so much better,” Trump said, moments after calling for bipartisan unity. “They should actually change the name. I’m giving them free advice. Change the name, because we’ll still beat them, their policies are no good, so it doesn’t matter.”

So the Democratic Party should call themselves the Democratic Party despite already calling themselves the Democratic Party. Right.

The man is senile.