NFL Week 8 - Which Teams Will Be a Treat, Which Teams Will Be a Trick?

Keyser_Soze

Judging by this schedule there seems to be a lot more tricks on the list. Green Bay vs Rams, New Orleans vs Minnesota looking like the highlights of the week. New England gets another prime time game and against Buffalo this might be an ugly one to watch.

And do we think the Browns and the Steelers can tie again?! :o

diQH44O.png

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Damn, Hopkins with an ODB-like catch, but it doesn't count.

“Somebody owes me an apology” - D Hop on the PI call on that play. I <3 that guy.

I also hate that the Texans are winning now because terrible Bill O’Brien was well on his way to getting fired after the 0-3 start. 

Though maybe the reading glasses were what was stopping him from being a decent coach? He is 5-0 in the reading glasses era...

Ty Montgomery went rogue.

In case you were wondering, yes, Montgomery had been told by coaches to take the touchback if it was available. “The plan was to stay in [the end zone] and give the ball to Aaron Rodgers,” Mike McCarthy acknowledged. “Obviously the plan there is to stay in the end zone. Two minute. We actually talked about it as a team.”

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well at least Bills are trying to keep it interesting @BuckFly

You know it is a bad season when your primary goal on Monday night is not to lose too much mbarrassingly.

This is a really good defense getting wasted with, honestly, the worse offense I’ve ever seen.  

9 quarters now without a td and 87 points in 8 games, 27 of them against the Vikings.

If I was the GM I would maybe look at the free agent market, go with an undrafted college QB or maybe a younger guy just to roll the dice. 

In no way would I say, “Hey Derek Anderson! I remember when he had that one good season, let’s start him!”

Personally, I feel like there are way too many turdy QBs floating around the league, can we inject some new blood (new turds) into the league please?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If I was the GM I would maybe look at the free agent market, go with an undrafted college QB or maybe a younger guy just to roll the dice. 

In no way would I say, “Hey Derek Anderson! I remember when he had that one good season, let’s start him!”

Personally, I feel like there are way too many turdy QBs floating around the league, can we inject some new blood (new turds) into the league please?

They looked at Kyle Allen over the weekend.  Chad Kelly (yeah, yeah, I know) is a possibility but he may not exactly fit The Process.  I say at least see what he can do before the next team holiday party.

BTW, this article before last nights game sets it straight.  That the Bills are on pace to be the worst offense in modern football ever.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/25064152/nfl-buffalo-bills-pace-worst-offense-modern-history

3 hours ago, BuckFly said:

BTW, this article before last nights game sets it straight.  That the Bills are on pace to be the worst offense in modern football ever.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/25064152/nfl-buffalo-bills-pace-worst-offense-modern-history

Especially since this is the highest scoring average and yardage average NFL season of all time. :p