Russian and Chinese Spies are Listening To Trump's Unsecured Phone Calls

Because of course they are

When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.

We gave this guy the nuclear launch codes :|

They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.

"We're not too concerned, because the President couldn't tell an asshole from an elbow."

Trump May Have Shared ‘Sensitive Information’ with Sean Hannity on Unsecured Cell Phone

Through a spokesperson, Hannity said, “I never discuss who may or may not be a source for my reporting or any conversations I have with anybody. I believe in complete confidentiality with sources and or friends and family.”

Meanwhile...