Incompetent #MAGA Chud sent explosive devices to Clintons, Obamas, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, CNN, James Clapper, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, San Diego Union-Tribune

Chuck Schumer Relieved He’s Never Taken Stance Meaningful Enough To Have Someone Mail Him Explosive

WASHINGTON—Following reports that incendiary devices had been sent to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and George Soros, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer expressed relief Wednesday that he has never taken a stance meaningful enough to inspire someone to mail him an explosive. “Phew, this is where constantly equivocating and avoiding any issue that’s even remotely controversial really pays off,” said Schumer (D-NY), adding that he was thankful his persistent lack of political courage had all but guaranteed no one would ever be angry enough with him to “do something crazy or violent.” “I really dodged a bullet there! Hopefully if I just keep my head down and stay focused on tacitly supporting the status quo, I’ll keep out of the line of fire.” At press time, Schumer had issued a tepid statement urging Americans to consider all sides in the matter.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Fair enough.  I see your point. I just disagree that it was likely a GOPer. 

I think it was likely someone who votes for the GOP. I don't think many people would believe that it would be someone associated with the party itself, just a crazed person(s) who are nuts and support the GOP/their agenda.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

I think it was likely someone who votes for the GOP. I don't think many people would believe that it would be someone associated with the party itself, just a crazed person(s) who are nuts and support the GOP/their agenda.

Whoever it is they CLEARLY watch a lot of Fox News... must be someone who really wanted Hillary to be President :|