Categories look like shit

CitizenVectron

I think the labels are a good solution for the problem of dead boards that we used to have. And it'll be very useful once the boards start really filling up again.

In a couple of the posted pics I can kind of see why the secondary tags seem like a bit much, but on the mobile browser that I am using they look fine imho. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

That explains the weird deactivation message I got. Man, fuck those guys. Thankfully I only use firefox for casual browsing and not any financial or business stuff.

Thanks for the heads up!

12 hours ago, Wild said:

That explains the weird deactivation message I got. Man, fuck those guys. Thankfully I only use firefox for casual browsing and not any financial or business stuff.

Thanks for the heads up!

:thumbup:

If you didn't read through to the end of the article, this is apparently the recommended replacement right now: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/05/16/stylus-is-a-stylish-fork-without-analytics/

And I'm seeing that you're supposed to be able to export your Stylish settings and reimport them into Stylus without any hiccups.