Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
skillzdadirecta

Movies Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill Are Officially Out as Batman & Superman

Recommended Posts

you’re stuck on Affleck and pointing to reasons why he’s the best Batman but not considering what is happening in the actual movie, which is horrible. Maybe they started from a place that is more in line with what you want Batman to be, but the execution of him was awful. If you gave him a good script and story, this conversation might be different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnny said:

you’re stuck on Affleck and pointing to reasons why he’s the best Batman but not considering what is happening in the actual movie, which is horrible. Maybe they started from a place that is more in line with what you want Batman to be, but the execution of him was awful. If you gave him a good script and story, this conversation might be different. 

If you made him a good Batman he'd be the best Batman therefore he is the best Batman!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman v Superman was on TV yesterday...... my god is that Knightmare scene horrible... Im not even talking about its placement in the story or its context....its just a real shitty, fake action scene,... its shitty level is on par with the worst action moment seen in Nolans Bat films, worse even because action is a Snyder forte'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 5:32 PM, johnny said:

you’re stuck on Affleck and pointing to reasons why he’s the best Batman but not considering what is happening in the actual movie, which is horrible. Maybe they started from a place that is more in line with what you want Batman to be, but the execution of him was awful. If you gave him a good script and story, this conversation might be different. 

 

This is just...wrong. The plot and actions of a movie are not the major contributing factor to how well someone does or doesn’t play a role. Afflecks movies being subpar does not detract from how well he played and embodied the actual character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

 

This is just...wrong. The plot and actions of a movie are not the major contributing factor to how well someone does or doesn’t play a role. Afflecks movies being subpar does not detract from how well he played and embodied the actual character. 

Uh, yeah it does. Christian Bale is leaps and bounds better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, johnny said:

Uh, yeah it does. Christian Bale is leaps and bounds better 

LOL ok man. I mean if you think Bale is better that’s cool, that’s a fun debate. But to say he’s better because his movie is better? Lol nah, that’s not how it works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Affleck had great potential and I wish he was given a film of his own. 

 

The DCEU is over only because DC's chase for AVENGERS level box office receipts is being met by strong solo films rather than artificial interest based on characters with wide name recognition and crossovers. Without the need for that the incentives are changing. 

 

They're finding their footing into giving us more consistency enjoyable films. I don't need the crossovers to have fun.  Frankly I think it'd be more fun to do it as things come rather than strictly planned.  Let the crossovers be a happy surprise and nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×