Jump to content

Judge tosses Used-Up Porn Star's defamation suit against Imbecile-in-Chief


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Trump really wants the dismissal reversed on repeal, doesn't he? :daydream:

 

 

 

Meanwhile, he’s married to Stone-face. Melania is the only woman who could look into the Ark and not have her face melt off.

 

Has he seen what his first wife looks like these days?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, the president of the united states is engaging in a back and forth insult fight with a porn star and it's not even the big story of the day... it's just lost in the shuffle.

 

I mean, I know this gets said often, but imagine, just imagine for a split second how the right wing media machine would respond if this was Obama?

 

If Obama had the week Trump just had it would have been his most scandalous week of his entire time as president. It would literally be all the right wing talking heads would talk about for the next 20 years. For Trump? It's a shrug emoji and let's move on...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I mean lbr, y’all are put off by Trump calling her ‘Horseface’, but Wade called her ‘used-up’ and y’all ain’t said nothing. YOU’RE COMPLICIT. 

 

I know you're kidding, but obviously the difference being (for those who don't know!) that the standard of behavior that we hold the President to is different (and needs to be) compared to the average SFLUFAN/person.

 

Also: I will say that I did think SFLUFAN's language was weird on this one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

I know you're kidding, but obviously the difference being (for those who don't know!) that the standard of behavior that we hold the President to is different (and needs to be) compared to the average SFLUFAN/person.

 

Also: I will say that I did think SFLUFAN's language was weird on this one. 

 

I nearly made this exact same post. :hug:

 

Wade isn't President of the United States, and the phrasing did somewhat bother me, like it somewhat bothers me when he calls Avenatti the "guido lawyer" or goes on about someone's Jewishness, slavishness, etc. :(

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

I know you're kidding, but obviously the difference being (for those who don't know!) that the standard of behavior that we hold the President to is different (and needs to be) compared to the average SFLUFAN/person.

 

I'm mostly kidding, but I'm also kind of not; I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that calling someone 'used-up' (particularly in light of their career as a sex worker) isn't distasteful (especially given that her behavior is, at worst, annoying as opposed to malicious). I'm generally uncomfortable when people are demeaned over behavior that doesn't warrant it, and I think that applies in this case. I don't think Wade is a terrible misogynist or anything like that, but I have no problem labeling it as 'not cool, man' kind of behavior. And I'd also like to say I'm not pointing any fingers, because I say shitty things all the time.

 

Moreover, to flip your point on its head a bit: if the President is suppose to be 'the best of us', why wouldn't we expect that out of everyone?

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chris- said:

 

I'm mostly kidding, but I'm also kind of not; I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that calling someone 'used-up' (particularly in light of their career as a sex worker) isn't distasteful (especially given that her behavior is, at worst, annoying as opposed to malicious). I'm generally uncomfortable when people are demeaned over behavior that doesn't warrant it, and I think that applies in this case. I don't think Wade is a terrible misogynist or anything like that, but I have no problem labeling it as 'not cool, man' kind of behavior. And I'd also like to say I'm not pointing any fingers, because I say shitty things all the time.

 

Moreover, to flip your point on its head a bit: if the President is suppose to be 'the best of us', why wouldn't we expect that out of everyone?

 

I kind of agree here, the title was surprisingly ugly, and it wasn’t used in a joking manner so idk. But still yeah, while we should hold everyone to higher standards of being decent to each other, children have long looked up to presidents, no child is looking up to Wade, so the standard is more important. Also slightly different since Wade isn’t saying this TO her and she will never read the attack, she isn’t really being publicly humiliated in front of such a large crowd here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously. I fucking love Avenatti. Grifter or not, hes giving republicans a taste of their own medicine....and they absolutely fucking hate it and that makes me happy. Democrats are fucking pussies. PC culture has consumed the party where they are too afraid to even sound confrontational in fear of being called a hypocrite. They did it to themselves and completely opened the door for Trump and his ilk's behavior.  They left themselves with no recourse but to "Take the high road". Fuck that noise. Sling mud, call these fucks out and remind them of the pieces of fucking trash they are. Avenatti is the man doing that and praise Jesus for him. 

 

The main thing is...no matter what you think of him, he ruffles Trump's feathers...AND I FUCKING LOVE IT. 

 

I feel like hes Tom Cruise and we are waiting for him to get Jack Nicholson to implicate himself. Its coming!! 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Chris- said:

I don't think Wade is a terrible misogynist or anything like that, but I have no problem labeling it as 'not cool, man' kind of behavior. And I'd also like to say I'm not pointing any fingers, because I say shitty things all the time.

Maybe I am a "terrible misogynist"? :thinking:. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Youre a tough one to figure out. Clearly you dislike Trump, but you do tend to reel in the liberals around here, which is a good thing.  

 

I've always been an independent up until this last election cycle. I am now firm left after witnessing whats become of the republican party. 

 

Truth be told, I kind of like the ideas of Libertarian Socialism the more I read about it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atom631 said:

Truth be told, I kind of like the ideas of Libertarian Socialism the more I read about it. 

Libertarian socialism (anarcho-socialism) is essentially the type of society that Marx conceived in his writings as contrasted with the authoritarian socialism that characterized the Leninist-Stalinist Soviet Union, Maoist China, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Libertarian socialism (anarcho-socialism) is essentially the type of society that Marx conceived in his writings as contrasted with the authoritarian socialism that characterized the Leninist-Stalinist Soviet Union, Maoist China, etc.

 

Socialism is fine with me as long as it's voluntary.  Go ahead and join a commune and stop bathing.  Just don't force everyone else in broader society to do the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Maybe I am a "terrible misogynist"? :thinking:. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Yes, the compassion and decency that shine through your tough facade. You're a teddy bear underneath it all, we all see it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...