The Predator (Trailer #2)

Oh. My. God this movie is horrible. If I couldn't stare at the hotness of Olivia Munn the whole movie I would have walked out. I know I just saw it so I'm sure I've seen something worse. But right now for me this is the worst fucking movie ever made, for any reason, by anyone  for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever...

@sblfilms tried to warn us. Why didn't we listen?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Oh. My. God this movie is horrible. If I couldn't stare at the hotness of Olivia Munn the whole movie I would have walked out. I know I just saw it so I'm sure I've seen something worse. But right now for me this is the worst fucking movie ever made, for any reason, by anyone  for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever...

@sblfilms tried to warn us. Why didn't we listen?

To be fair, I told you guys when I read the script over a year ago it was gonna be bad :p

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I was typing out a response that was going to say something about how the script was one of the worst parts. But every part of this movie is the worst part of this movie.

The script was bad when I read it... the movie is worse because they cut a bunch of shit that would have made the incoherent third act slightly less incoherent :p

At this point I want to see an assembly cut of the film where the good guy Predators who have been living on Earth for years to help the humans prepare of the coming invasion and on their down time hunt animals inside a gated reserve. I want Edward James Almos' character back in who recruits Predators into the military who are against the invasion. I want to see the scene where the dying big Predator points to the autistic kid and says "you are a true warrior". I want to see that box the rogue Predator stole to open up and reveal a bunch of hybrid mutant creatures that start attacking the humans instead of that nonsense they put in there instead. It can't be worse than the mess we got.