Games Xbob and I both like

stepee

I’m going to get this thread started. Xbob and I have very different views and games and argue about them a lot. I tend to like more aaa blockbuster pretty graphics games, Xbob tends to like games more focused on gameplay.

But I figure the games we meet and both love, are probably just fantastic games.

Ill start with:

Undertale

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Assassins Creed Odyssey  

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

First two games are :|

Undertale is fucking fantastic and I personally question the ability of someone who deems it ":|" to determine the quality of any product or service.

Murdered on the other hand, I can understand not being for everyone. It fills a very specific niche.

Just now, Xbob42 said:

Undertale is fucking fantastic and I personally question the ability of someone who deems it ":|" to determine the quality of any product or service.

Murdered on the other hand, I can understand not being for everyone. It fills a very specific niche.

He has no idea what either of those two games are.

Yeah, undertale was a great game and one of the best meta-games I've played. My only gripe about it is that if you play it and are in on what it is doing, you can easily go down a less interesting and satisfying path than the no kill route. 

19 hours ago, Pikachu said:

Hollow Knight?

Yes, we both like Hollow Knight! Oh, and Ys8.

Never played Esther or to the moon (the latter I’ll probably like so should get on that)

Doubt he likes Hellblade, I think hotline miami is just ok.