3 days Vegas...

Mr.Vic20

3 day conference in gamble town. Sitting on the tarmac in philly waiting to depart. My son woke up at 4am to see me off and to tell me to not die. Good call little man, good call! 

I haven’t been to Vegas for 10 years now, anything new and exciting I must see or do? I should note, I’m not a gambler at all. @Jason , yes I have most games of chance and cards! ?

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Go to the gold coast buffet!

We have a bargain hunter folks! 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Have or hate? 

Try the devil's lettuce while you're there. 

Which works best for you in context! I’ve dance to the devil’s lettuce in 20 some odd states in our imperfect union, why not one more!

4 hours ago, Boyle5150 said:

There are some pretty cool hiking destinations there. 

Red rock canyon buddy, i’ll Be there Tuesday! 

1 hour ago, brucoe said:

In the old days, I used to be able to eat pretty much everywhere and it was really affordable. They've changed all that now as they realized there was a profit in ripping off people for food prices while they're losing their money on everything else.

All true! My total for a two egg omelet and coffee this morning was 35.00 dollars. I just had a burger and fries for a cool 28.00, what a bargain! 

Hit the friedmont experience last night and watched a lady raccoon a series of trash recepticals, sniffing each before finding what she was looking for. A half consumed solo cup of beer that had not tipped over! She literally did a little jig to commemorate her lucky find and proceeded to greedily gulp that cup of backwash down! Yummy! :sick:

• Sad 2

On 10/13/2018 at 7:28 PM, Mr.Vic20 said:

We have a bargain hunter folks! 

Which works best for you in context! I’ve dance to the devil’s lettuce in 20 some odd states in our imperfect union, why not one more!

Red rock canyon buddy, i’ll Be there Tuesday! 

Someone I worked with a few months back was there and said the Pineapple Express was great, and I would suggest Cinderella 99 if they have that in. Can’t go wrong with Girl Scout Cookies too