Bubba and Hilldawg announce they want 8 years of Trump.

4 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I hope Gillibrand or Harris throws Bill Clinton under the bus in their 2020 campaigns.  There’s no reason that sex offender should be able to show his face in public after the me too movement.

It’s interesting to see Bill Clinton’s legacy revisited in recent times, both in terms of his domestic policy (which turns out was pretty right wing) and his personal conduct regarding women. Both were defended and touted by the left for a looooong time, less so now.

20 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It’s interesting to see Bill Clinton’s legacy revisited in recent times, both in terms of his domestic policy (which turns out was pretty right wing) and his personal conduct regarding women. Both were defended and touted by the left for a looooong time, less so now.

At least they recognize their wrongs! (somewhat lol)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I read the article and the only thing I can surmise from that and the thread title is the Clintons even existing means Trump is gonna win re-election.

Okay, then.

Trump should build the wall out of anyone named Clinton since no one can seem to get over them.

• Haha 2

Ok so let's just pretend that we share the OP's unhealthy obsession with all things Clinton for a minute and that we agree that this will somehow doom the Democratic Party in 2020: how in the fuck? The article states that the tour will stop in 2019. Again, let's tickle our resident lolertarian's fancy and assume she will campaign until December 2019, how could that ruin the Democratic Party's chances when the tour ends over TEN months before the election?

In summation, shut the fuck up, Jason.

• Thanks 1

Regardless of how you feel about the Clinton clan, it seems unwise to encourage them to keep a high profile. Fair or not, they are divisive talking heads at this point and others could be making their points if needed. I'm speaking purely tactically here, not about the rights and the wrongs of it all. 

• Sad 1