~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Resident Evil 2 Remake - information thread (1-Shot Demo coming January 11th to PS4, Steam, and XBO)

Its a toss up between 2 and 4 for me. I'm playing through REmake HD and my goodness are the controls clunky, even with the "improved" ones. Still bringing back good feelings of nostalgia. 

17 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So what you're saying is you've never played a resident evil game? :p

No I've played them all, I just keep hoping they'll actually evolve the controls/inventory. It's freaking 2019 afterall 

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

ED playing on a PS4 poor?

That is indeed where I played the demo, haven' t tired it on my x1x

6 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

No I've played them all, I just keep hoping they'll actually evolve the controls/inventory. It's freaking 2019 afterall 

That is indeed where I played the demo, haven' t tired it on my x1x

The controls are perfectly fine (as in extremely smooth and responsive) and I question how you find them clunky in any way, shape or form.

The inventory is a critical part of resource management and puzzle solving, it's not something that needs to be "evolved," especially since it's a goddamn remake.

Not every game needs to be homogenized into the fucking ground because it's the current year.

11 hours ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

What's everyone's favorite RE game?  4 was the first one that I really got into, so I'd say that, but I also don't have much of an attachment to the older games.  I played some of RE 2 on Dreamcast but never got very far.

REmake or 2 are my favorite. 

7 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Not every game needs to be homogenized into the fucking ground because it's the current year.

It's 2019, where are the 15 minute long cut-scenes and back to back QTE sequences?

I'm secretly hoping the title screen of Shenmue 3 will lead to a game over screen if you don't press Start quick enough.