Update: top Saudi official issued "death threat" against UN official investigating Khashoggi's murder

Jamal Khashoggi: Trump denies giving cover to Saudis as audio handed to US

The dissident journalist was beaten and had his fingers cut off, according to the news account. Otaiba asked for the torture to be done outside his office, saying: “You will put me in trouble.”

“If you want to live when you come back to Arabia, shut up,” the consul was told by a Saudi hit team who had flown to Istanbul hours before Khashoggi’s planned visit to the consulate, where he had expected to pick up legal papers he needed to get married.

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Jamal Khashoggi: Trump denies giving cover to Saudis as audio handed to US

The dissident journalist was beaten and had his fingers cut off, according to the news account. Otaiba asked for the torture to be done outside his office, saying: “You will put me in trouble.”

“If you want to live when you come back to Arabia, shut up,” the consul was told by a Saudi hit team who had flown to Istanbul hours before Khashoggi’s planned visit to the consulate, where he had expected to pick up legal papers he needed to get married.

If you'd made significant progress on dismembering me I'm pretty sure I'd want you to just kill me already.

2 hours ago, ort said:

Trumps is probably super jealous about the whole thing...

"Why can't I have goon squads cut up journalists with a bone saw? What's even the point of being president? It's just not fair!!"

He did once say he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and suffer no consequences.  I wonder if he'll ever put that theory to the test.

17 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I've canceled my network subscription.

15 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Because of this or the fact that it’s been sucking for awhile now? :p 

I cancelled mine because it sucked but now I won't renew even if it gets good again. I always thought it was weird that they would do an event in SA called the greatest Royal rumble shortly after the Royal rumble. I knew it had to do with money but didn't know it was from MBS. Fuck WWE. I have been watching more independent wrestling for my man grappling fix.