Update: top Saudi official issued "death threat" against UN official investigating Khashoggi's murder

53 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

OH GOD!

I KNEW it was an op-ed piece by the "Suck On This" Mustache Boy before I clicked on the link.

He is definitely one of the people in this world whose murder I would celebrate with a D1P game giveaway.

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

OH GOD!

I KNEW it was an op-ed piece by the "Suck On This" Mustache Boy before I clicked on the link.

He is definitely one of the people in this world whose murder I would celebrate with a D1P game giveaway.

15 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Who wins in a Turkey vs Saudi Arabia war?  SA may have better, more advanced weapons, but are they necessarily a better military? But say Turkey does win this hypothetical war, imagine the quagmire they would be in if they had to occupy the Kingdom.  

Any war with Saudi Arabia should have the end goal of decapitating the leadership and letting the rest of the factions within devolve into chaos. 

Saudis are said to have lain in wait for Jamal Khashoggi

Before Khashoggi’s disappearance, U.S. intelligence intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to capture him, according to a person familiar with the information. The Saudis wanted to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and lay hands on him there, this person said. It was not clear whether the Saudis intended to arrest and interrogate Khashoggi or to kill him, or if the United States warned Khashoggi that he was a target, this person said.

Video shows team accused in Khashoggi disappearance in Istanbul hotels, airport

A video obtained by The Washington Post on Wednesday purports to lay out movements of the 15-man Saudi team that Turkish authorities suspect of carrying out the abduction or killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last week.

Turkish Officials Say Khashoggi Was Killed on Order of Saudi Leadership

The official described a quick and complex operation in which Mr. Khashoggi was killed within two hours of his arrival at the consulate by a team of Saudi agents, who dismembered his body with a bone saw they brought for the purpose.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:43 PM, SFLUFAN said:

OH GOD!

Posting in advance.

I thought trump would make the world respect us —again? Saudi Arabia is murdering people under our protection and Russia is launching chemical weapon attacks in the uk, while China just arrested the leader of Interpol. All because they see our leader’s weakness and stupidity. 

1 hour ago, outsida said:

I thought trump would make the world respect us —again? Saudi Arabia is murdering people under our protection and Russia is launching chemical weapon attacks in the uk, while China just arrested the leader of Interpol. All because they see our leader’s weakness and stupidity. 

The former INTERPOL chief is a Chinese vice-minister.