If you have a psvr get Astro Bot right now.

stepee

5 hours ago, Enlityn said:

It's been a while since I've picked up my PSVR, and I'm looking for an opportunity to... 

Deets? 

Download Rec Room.  My daughter plays the crap out of it.  I tried it and it's pretty fun.  Lots of different things you can try.

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I saw people mega hyped about this VR game and I'm REALLY impressed by the scores.

No PSVR for me as of right now, but this will be one I'll consider when/if I buy it.

Is it worth buying a PSVR now when we're probably two years away from new consoles? Will it be backwards compatibility with a new PS4?

2 hours ago, Rodimus said:

I know nothing about this gaem tell me more. Free game? Digital only?

This game? 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-bot-rescue-mission-playstation-4/6285305.p?skuId=6285305&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkKiu3ITo3QIVkAsrCh0YUwE_EAQYASABEgI8E_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Also better than Moss? I still need to pick that one up.

Moss is great, but this is a different level. Yes it’s that game. It’s a really fun platformer but it’s use of vr is just orgasmic. 

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is it worth buying a PSVR now when we're probably two years away from new consoles? Will it be backwards compatibility with a new PS4?

For sure. I don’t think any hardware improvements (better screen, wireless, etc) will make the old headset incompatible.

Plus no way Sony launches PSVR2 along with the PS5. I think PSVR2 is at least a year after PS5 so we are talking 2021 the earliest

Man, I impulsed purchased a PSVR when I was able to get the Skyrim bundle for about $210 and I've barely touched it. I just had a really hard time getting it setup in a way that wasn't terrible to my eyeballs. This might be the game that gets me to hook it all up and try again. 

Platformers are my jam, but I can't foresee a scenario where I get to play this game. PSVR is too expensive, especially for just one game, and the only person I know with VR has the Rift, and Astro is a PS exclusive.

So tell me all about it, and I'll imagine how awesome it is.

• 2 weeks later...