I finally did it. All North American Virtual Boy games!

GameDadGrant

15 hours ago, legend said:

I didn't truly know the meaning of masochism until I read this thread. 

I want to quote something from Castlevania like...a man is a miserable pile of secrets, but it's not quite fitting right. But yeah, this was kinda dumb to do, not gonna lie! :lol:

15 hours ago, Rodimus said:

Nice. I have 3 Virtualboy games. I have zero plans on a complete collection. I really just wanted Wario Land.

If you're only going to play one Virtual Boy game, that's the one to play! Good choice. 

15 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That's one of the worst collections you could have gone for.

I think we're down to 3 VB games, since we sold several of them recently. Only reason we even have the system at all is because it's Nintendo and we have a complete, boxed unit.

Agreed! It is by far the worst collection. But it was also kinda easy, since there are so few games. Just got a little expensive at times, mostly when it came to the infamous Jack Bros. game. 

How did you get a complete boxed unit? Did you have that from back in the '90s, or did you end up grabbing it years later? I see those sometimes at trade shows/conventions.