So, Deadpool 2 is coming back to theaters with a PG-13 rating; update - will feature two newly-filmed scenes

Ghost_MH

https://deadline.com/2018/09/dark-phoenix-alita-battle-angel-deadpool-gambit-release-date-changes-1202473229/

This is only Ok if Ryan Reynolds is yelling some random vegetable over every swear uttered in the movie.

I'm just focusing on that because I don't want you think about the fact that Alita had been pushed into next year. It's only been like forty years since the film was first announced, so what's a few more months.

Also, Gambit has now been pushed back to 2020 and it's really cute that people are still pretending that this movie is ever going to get made.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

43f1e008-5561-4a36-9a9b-4d189f56ff5a-lar

Not sure if this poster is making any of the rounds outside of Utah. But there was a theater here that got in trouble for showing nudity in the first film because the theater also serves alcohol. There's some mormon law here about tits and beer not mixing or something. So the poster decided to take a riff on a painting that mormons love and put everywhere.

2 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

43f1e008-5561-4a36-9a9b-4d189f56ff5a-lar

Not sure if this poster is making any of the rounds outside of Utah. But there was a theater here that got in trouble for showing nudity in the first film because the theater also serves alcohol. There's some mormon law here about tits and beer not mixing or something. So the poster decided to take a riff on a painting that mormons love and put everywhere.

My theatre made an instagram post using that poster. Fantastic 

Apparently "Once Upon A Deadpool" is a waste of time - they probably should have just included it as an extra on the bluray rather than it getting a theatrical release.

The best cut of the movie is still Deadpool 2 the Unrated cut (the "Super Duper Fuckin' Cut") followed closely by the theatrical version. This is one to skip I think. 

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Apparently "Once Upon A Deadpool" is a waste of time - they probably should have just included it as an extra on the bluray rather than it getting a theatrical release.

The best cut of the movie is still Deadpool 2 the Unrated cut (the "Super Duper Fuckin' Cut") followed closely by the theatrical version. This is one to skip I think. 

Let's be honest. Did anyone here really have any interest in it?

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Apparently whole scenes are cut it instead of Deadpool censoring then in some sort of 4th wall kind of way. I would have been fine with scenes that were too bloody to be replaced with Deadpool reenacting there scenes with action figures instead of just cutting them it completely.

3 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I definitely didn't, and I'm not sure who it's for other than to try and show Disney that they can make Deadpool PG-13.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Apparently whole scenes are cut it instead of Deadpool censoring then in some sort of 4th wall kind of way. I would have been fine with scenes that were too bloody to be replaced with Deadpool reenacting there scenes with action figures instead of just cutting them it completely.

Yeah, they didn't get fun and funky with it, which is kind of the point if you're going to bother making this. This is lazy by comparison.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:49 PM, Reputator said:

Actually yeah, I did with the hope that the  studio would have fun with this with hilarious censorship pieces but seems that its just a sad bad edit of cutting R stuff instead of being a joke of playing on censorship.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, Greatoneshere said:

I definitely didn't, and I'm not sure who it's for other than to try and show Disney that they can make Deadpool PG-13.

Yeah, they didn't get fun and funky with it, which is kind of the point if you're going to bother making this. This is lazy by comparison.

Lazy is the word I was looking for.