So the boards were down for awhile. I got bored with nothing to do and nowhere to post. So I had unprotected intercourse

Derek

and now Day One Patch owes me child support... starting October 22'ish.

36259645_2188488197845859_36558151265749

You may think that the timeline doesn't add up, but I assure you it does. THIS IS ON YOU, WADE... or corrupt databases, I'm not sure which.

It's a girl...

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On June 25, 2018 at 2:36 PM, Derek said:

and now Day One Patch owes me child support... starting October 22'ish.

36259645_2188488197845859_36558151265749

You may think that the timeline doesn't add up, but I assure you it does. THIS IS ON YOU, WADE... or corrupt databases, I'm not sure which.

It's a girl...

giphy.gif

Jumpin' jiminey, how the hell long were we down for?

why didn't my wife tell me I was in a coma?

Congrats, D...it's the greatest.  You'll see.

• Like 1

Pregnancy stage awesome 

Baby stage you lose sanity and sleep 

Toddler they get into everything 

There is happy great age which is about age 7 - 11 ish enjoy cherish that time because teenage years come then you deal with  I'm 18 I know better sneeks upon you 

But honestly it's all worth it in the long run and you will love her like no one else in your life 

Congratulations! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I’m glad we have the technology to stick wombs in men’s asses

On 6/25/2018 at 12:43 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

The PCCB has some questions for you. For example: How did you get another man pregnant?

Arnold-Junior-Belly.jpg

We always ask if we could but never thought about if we should. Congrats D-man! Fingers crossed that you name her Derek Jr :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Derek said:

Thank you for all of the well wishes. I must admit, I am a little confused by the comments about impregnating a man. Being heterosexual and all, why would I have relations with a man?

Baseless internet rumors, they’re always going around!  They just want to paint a red blooded man in the gayest of lights! :talkhand:Well then, that issue laid to rest, I just want to remind you that i’m ALWAYS DTF! :sun:

On 6/28/2018 at 4:10 AM, Triage said:

Pregnancy stage awesome 

Baby stage you lose sanity and sleep 

Toddler they get into everything 

There is happy great age which is about age 7 - 11 ish enjoy cherish that time because teenage years come then you deal with  I'm 18 I know better sneeks upon you 

But honestly it's all worth it in the long run and you will love her like no one else in your life 

Congratulations! 

My friend is incredibly lucky because neither of his two babies were fussy and they slept through the night with no problems. His baby girl is 11 months old and his son turns 4 Monday. She just loves watching everybody and she will eat anything! I was shocked when she started eating Sushi not that they gave her a lot.

I remember when I was a kid my sister lived at home for a short time with my baby niece and she would wake up in the middle of the night! I really enjoyed watching both of my nieces grow up. Now my oldest niece has 4 kids and I feel very old! I haven't seen them in a few years and I felt horrible when she asked me why I lived so far away. She told me " I love you why don't you love me? " I felt like the worst person alive!

• 3 years later...