Fallout 76 OT - Would Anyone Really Notice If West Virginia Was Nuked? Update: "Steel Reign" Launch Trailer

Pikachu

On 1/2/2019 at 11:47 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Is anyone playing and enjoying this game?

I did purchase this game, and I managed to get to level 14, I think, before I just wandered off... Its definitely Fallout, but the lack of human NPCs, coupled with some annoying and busted economic elements, makes this game a huge time sink with little to make it memorable beyond its bad press. I wanted this game to be good but it turned out more like a weird mod for Fallout 4 that made it over all less good. Keep in mind, its the prettiest of the fallouts and West Virginia provided some lovely vistas, but the game ultimately just feels hollow. I suppose if you are into the whole crafting your own base deal than it has that going for it, but there are many other survival games that already offer this and are tied into world's with better subsystems. 

21 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Can they not have a test server to have a secret room to test stuff out? The fact that they demand people explain how they got in to the room is ridiculous. 

Again, trolling glitchers and cheaters is the only entertaining thing about this whole affair. :p

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, SFLUFAN said:

New Fallout 76 patch reintroduces old problems, players report

This game is truly the greatest work of "performance art" I've ever seen!

Not only has it brought old bugs but now Bethesda is deleting posts from the official forum and banning players for reposing regarding the issues.  This is the kinda of issue that keeps me on Steam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/al6sfo/the_last_f76_patch_is_a_disaster_bethesda_now/

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 76 player glitches inside sealed Vault 63, begs Bethesda not to ban them

The player, posting on McStaken on Reddit, said the game warped them into the vault during a Rad-Rat Horde event. Other players in the Reddit thread have been through the same thing, with the game spawning them inside the vault at the start of an event, and the only way to leave is to fast travel out. McStaken is worried about being banned, so they've submitted a support ticket to Bethesda telling the developer what happened.

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

Fallout 76 player glitches inside sealed Vault 63, begs Bethesda not to ban them

The player, posting on McStaken on Reddit, said the game warped them into the vault during a Rad-Rat Horde event. Other players in the Reddit thread have been through the same thing, with the game spawning them inside the vault at the start of an event, and the only way to leave is to fast travel out. McStaken is worried about being banned, so they've submitted a support ticket to Bethesda telling the developer what happened.

I don't know how common it is for people to get magically warped into this vault.  I can imagine many people not even knowing that they are doing something wrong if the game just dropped them into the room.  They get warped to this vault and probably load up on weapons and items not know what the hell is going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...