NFL Week 4 - Less Left Wing Roughing the Passer Calls More Right Wing Collarbone Injuries!

Keyser_Soze

TNF game shows promise this week. If it is the Vikings from two weeks ago it should be good if it is the Vikings from last week it should be bad. :p

Two undefeated teams playing this week. Miami trying to keep the Patriots down and Kansas City looking a bit unstoppable going against the Broncos.

ScEdt2K.png

In case you didn't get the reference in the title:

Spoiler

• Guillotine 1

Didn't know this but Amazon had a separate commentary feed last night with Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer (the first female duo to call an NFL game). If I had known I might have given a listen, could have preferred it to Joe Buck and Aikman. Jeesh.

https://deadspin.com/amazons-thursday-night-football-language-options-engli-1829379550

1 minute ago, AndrewDean84 said:

Finally. This year has been stress inducing. We do good, then fuck it up. Have a top 5 offense, but are 1-3. 

Drives me nuts. 

Yes. Very stress inducing.  I'm not sure I agree with you on a top five offence.  Carr has thrown some terrible interceptions, and the O-Line looks like a shadow of itself.  But, Lynch has been awesome.

Defence has been Jekyll and Hyde -- looking dominating wth 3-and-outs, followed by looking like a sieve.

Hopefully,  they pull off a few wins in a row now...

42 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

Yes. Very stress inducing.  I'm not sure I agree with you on a top five offence.  Carr has thrown some terrible interceptions, and the O-Line looks like a shadow of itself.  But, Lynch has been awesome.

Defence has been Jekyll and Hyde -- looking dominating wth 3-and-outs, followed by looking like a sieve.

Hopefully,  they pull off a few wins in a row now...

I could have sworn I saw a stat somewhere that placed the Raiders at #5,in offense.