~*Official Utterly Useless Old Woman, AOC, and UBI Thread*~

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

If Republicans win in 2020 it will directly be due to the weakness of Democratic leadership. Why should anyone vote Democrat when in the face of racist fascism all they do is meekly mew their dissent? 

And actively rake their own members, liberal Congressional representative women of color who are Muslim, over coals for comments significantly more miles than claiming American Jews have dual loyalty.

30 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This might, somehow, be the worst week of his presidency thus far. And not just his anti Semitism coming out in the open(again), but just fucking everything fills me with existential dread. I think I need to log off for a while or find something more productive to focus my energy.

What he's doing is doubling down on the things that have been hurting him most, politically, and I find it somewhat glorious.

4 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

For Christ's sake, the fucking President made blatantly anti-Semitic statements about a group that votes for you 75% of the time and you were nearly completely silent.

To hell with all of you.  

To the wall with all of you.

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

And actively rake their own members, liberal Congressional representative women of color who are Muslim, over coals for comments significantly more miles than claiming American Jews have dual loyalty.

The (((Soros))) conspiracy theories, which are ripped straight out of the pages of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, have been mainstream GOP talking points for YEARS, yet there's been basically no Democratic denunciation of them. 

But god fucking forbid a Muslim Democrat get caught saying something that basically echoes what AIPAC has said about itself. 

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

If Republicans win in 2020 it will directly be due to the weakness of Democratic leadership. Why should anyone vote Democrat when in the face of racist fascism all they do is meekly mew their dissent? 

If the Democrats aren't controlled opposition they're doing a really fucking good job of acting like they are.