~*Official Utterly Useless Old Woman, AOC, and UBI Thread*~

This is what happens when you need a big tent just to fend off partisan gerrymandered districts straight from the pits of hell. There can’t be party unity with such a wide spread of principles. Crazy to watch.

21 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This is what happens when you need a big tent just to fend off partisan gerrymandered districts straight from the pits of hell. There can’t be party unity with such a wide spread of principles. Crazy to watch.

What's particularly galling is in 2015 and 2016 we felt the Republican party was eating itself alive but then they rallied behind Trump and now that party is a unified wall (plus or minus a Justin Amash).

Now Democrats are trying to win 2020 and now they're eating themselves alive. But this time they actually may, unlike the Republican party.

Just great. Just fucking great.

20 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

What's particularly galling is in 2015 and 2016 we felt the Republican party was eating itself alive but then they rallied behind Trump and now that party is a unified wall (plus or minus a Justin Amash).

Now Democrats are trying to win 2020 and now they're eating themselves alive. But this time they actually may, unlike the Republican party.

Just great. Just fucking great.

Welcome to the last 30 years 

11 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Welcome to the last 30 years 

You mean since Pelosi and Schumer got their asses kicked by Reagan in the 80's and have been losers who play like losers ever since and don't fight? Hmmm . . . I see connections here. Cause that was 30-40 years ago now (depending on whether you start from 1980 or 1989). :p 

22 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Politics solver 

Oh Jon, you sweet summer child. Pelosi will never care about working together with progressives, that's clear. She'd rather protect Trump and help Trump. Investigations? Impeachment? Accountability? She's never heard of these things.

Its funny how liberal friends of mine screamed murder when I argued Pelosi was useless when dems won back the house, and those same friends right now are screaming about how terrible she is and how she shouldn't be house leader. When I remind them of our arguments, they look at me with murder in their eyes.