Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
SaysWho?

~*Official Nancy, AOC, and Friends Thread*~

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire actually published this and that's the actual author:

 

 

 

 

That guy looks like Moby gave up on life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

 

she couldn’t say yes

This is literally the retort you use when some racist honkey says "all lives matter"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This is literally the retort you use when some racist honkey says "all lives matter"

 

Yeah, I had EVERY skeptical thought about Pelosi.

 

But so far? Bitch is woke and smart.

 

Good for her. That was the exactly the answer to give. She knows this industry. I was right about the 2018 midterms and I was right about AOC. Pelosi is slowly, SLOWLY, making me believe. Loved her answer about indictment and impeachment regarding Trump as well. She's savvy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

This is who Pelosi has ALWAYS been... not sure why folks are so surprised now. She's always been sharp and an effective politician.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that 8 years ago most of us probably weren't as engaged, I had never voted yet for example, so most of us probably see her as helpless and hurting the party, not understanding that she was out of power and couldn't do anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funny thing is I remember when Dems won in 06 and people were worried her as a leader would hurt Dems because the party would look too liberal. Now it's AOC and she's not a leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

The funny thing is I remember when Dems won in 06 and people were worried her as a leader would hurt Dems because the party would look too liberal. Now it's AOC and she's not a leader.

AOC is the leader/face of the progressive wing of the party (something like 90 members of the house are formally in the progressive caucus) be it in an official capacity or not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

I think RSF was triggered by her use of "All lives matter" and expected us to do the same. 

 

haha good one dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

The funny thing is I remember when Dems won in 06 and people were worried her as a leader would hurt Dems because the party would look too liberal. Now it's AOC and she's not a leader.

 

Who was worried?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

 

Who was worried?

 

John Johnson, age 37 at the time. I can give you his address and phone number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that 8 years ago most of us probably weren't as engaged, I had never voted yet for example, so most of us probably see her as helpless and hurting the party, not understanding that she was out of power and couldn't do anything. 

 

That's why it pays to study history... you know, "those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it" and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is another thing that isn't worth a thread, imo, but makes sense to go to the 2018 thread just because that's when she won.

 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says Democrats "have compromised too much"

 

Quote

I think we've compromised things that we shouldn't have compromised, whether it's judgeships with Mitch McConnell, whether it's compromising on climate change. I think we've — there are some things that we've compromised a little bit too much on. But am I open to compromise on certain ways to get things done? Absolutely. Absolutely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jason said:

so thirsty

 

 

 

The amount of free press the alt-right is giving Cortez and the issues and policies she platforms on, which until this point has been very difficult to get into the mainstream?

 

CHECKMATE CONSERVATIVE CUCKS, THANKS FOR THE FREE PRESS

 

:feelsgood:

 

I hope they keep her in the news cycle forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

The amount of free press the alt-right is giving Cortez and the issues and policies she platforms on, which until this point has been very difficult to get into the mainstream?

 

CHECKMATE CONSERVATIVE CUCKS, THANKS FOR THE FREE PRESS

 

:feelsgood:

 

I hope they keep her in the news cycle forever. 

 

DgvfMreXcAAIvkn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Cortez derangement syndrome already? She's barely been in office a week!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

 

 

 

When I saw that you quoted me, I went to find this exact tweet before you did to show it to you, and now here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

 

 

That is one horseshit perspective Washington Post. 

 

Maybe go after all of Trump's bad language in an article then at least??

 

There is also a definite underyling "women shouldn't curse" vibe to this nothingburger.

 

Apparently they shouldn't innocently dance whilst in college either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

That is one horseshit perspective Washington Post. 

 

Maybe go after all of Trump's bad language in an article then at least??

 

There is also a definite underyling "woman shouldn't curse" vibe to this nothingburger.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×