Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

General Gaming Assassin's Creed Odyssey | Official Thread of Dangling Off Zeus's Wang

41 minutes ago, Man_of_X said:

Just finished chapter two for the Atlantis DLC.  While the first DLC story was ok, aside from the forced decisions, this one was a huge step up.

Really enjoyed it.  Totally new areas to explore, good story, great call backs.

If you enjoyed Odyssey, I'd really recommend you check this one out.  Oh, and new enhancements to abilities that are pretty cool as well.

I have to agree that all of the DLC has been pretty good for Odyssey.  I think I enjoyed the first one more than you did -- what were the forced decisions in the first DLC?  I don't think I came across them.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, AbsolutSurgen said:

I have to agree that all of the DLC has been pretty good for Odyssey.  I think I enjoyed the first one more than you did -- what were the forced decisions in the first DLC?  I don't think I came across them.

Spoiler

Being forced into a relationship I had no interest in.  Having my character that I've played for 130+ hours not only fall for a schmuck but have a child with him.  The story would have fit if this was a specific narrative type game like Uncharted or God of War where they're telling an exact story.  Odyssey has always been about as open ended as it could be, so to switch gear like that was a bit jarring.

The story telling of it was good, just didn't fit with how they operated in making the rest of the game.  At least he died, so that made me feel better. :p

I recently just started this (about 60+ hours into it) and it did take some time to begin to enjoy and even love it but once I finally found my mother (and getting a little teary eyed over it), I'm totally hooked!