Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) and Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 (PC/PS5/Xbox Series/Switch) - "First In-Engine Look" trailer (UE5) for Metal Gear Solid Δ

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PS5) and Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 (PS5) officially announced
27 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Is this a remake of MGS3? 

Just going by the screenshots it looks like a top to bottom remake of Snake Eater along with the release of the “Master Collection” which looks like it used to be the HD Collection. And once again I will buy all of it. The Metal Gear Solid series is probably my most re-bought series ever.

• Thanks 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) and Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 (PS5) officially announced
1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Are the MGS Volume 1 Collection just the original games but playable on the PS5 or are they remastered? @Commissar SFLUFAN

It appears to be the original games playable on the PS5 (not remastered):

Simultaneously, we will deliver the Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection series, the most complete compilation that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the series. The Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection allow fans to play the games as they were, as first released on the latest platforms."

• Thanks 2

Just now, Spork3245 said:

MGS4 >>> MGS2

Act 3 of MGS4 alone makes it the worst game in the series by far, just an absolutely enormous waste of time. And in hindsight Kojima's powers of prophecy and his commentary in 2 make it a much more interesting game. The Raiden swerve will always be funny to me.

That said, the good parts of 4 go extra hard and the nostalgia is real good, there's just like... 2 hours of good gameplay in the whole game.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Act 3 of MGS4 alone makes it the worst game in the series by far, just an absolutely enormous waste of time. And in hindsight Kojima's powers of prophecy and his commentary in 2 make it a much more interesting game. The Raiden swerve will always be funny to me.

That said, the good parts of 4 go extra hard and the nostalgia is real good, there's just like... 2 hours of good gameplay in the whole game.

Gameplay is all anyone should care about. Just skip the cutscenes after watching them once. MGS4 is fantastic and replies like “wHy PoRt iT” is just more proof that Markot is your alt :p 

• True 1

27 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Gameplay is all anyone should care about. Just skip the cutscenes after watching them once. MGS4 is fantastic and replies like “wHy PoRt iT” is just more proof that Markot is your alt :p 

Doesn't matter anyway since the MGS game I got to play a few years back that was canceled just found a new publisher.

PREORDER.CMON.COM

Awwwwwwyea

Innnnnn. But cmon and remake the real GOAT, MGS2, next.

I really would like a more modern port of these on Steam, so that’s too bad the collection in ps5 only, but I guess better that than Mgs3make being ps5 only.

Also I want a MGS4 modern port bad the haters can pound sand, it’s not like it’s going to take resources from anything anyone cares about. Just give it.

• True 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Innnnnn. But cmon and remake the real GOAT, MGS2, next.

I really would like a more modern port of these on Steam, so that’s too bad the collection in ps5 only, but I guess better that than Mgs3make being ps5 only.

Also I want a MGS4 modern port bad the haters can pound sand, it’s not like it’s going to take resources from anything anyone cares about. Just give it.

MGS2 is my favorite 

• Hugs 1

Just now, Biggie said:

MGS2 is my favorite 

Top 5 for me of all time. One of the few games i’ve beat a whole bunch of times. I think it’s to me what RE4 was to a lot of people. I love the atmosphere so much in that game.

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Definitely the best Metal Gear game.

Yeah i never played that one.

i genuinely feel you can make a compelling case for any of the games to be the “best” one, 4 included. I happen to like 3 the best. 

Twin Snakes is trash tho.