• Nokra pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Destiny2: Beyond Light Fire Team Draft is now in effect...American Flag Usa GIF by US National Archives

Need casual gamers to form a by weekly Destiny 2: Beyond Light team with. I'm loving the game since shadow keep was free on Game pass and I was able to move my very old PS4 game save over without issues. I'm about done with Shadow keep and I' all in on Beyond Light. Anyone super into D@ and looking to run with a few who don't know every damn cliff, canyon, jump platform, etc. and just want to team these actives and leave NO MAN behind? I need this, I desperately want to beat these raid with a fun laughing for or at fire team. If you have to take off at warm speed just to be there first and can kill everything on your own, your probably looking for a different kind of group no insult intended. We will need to teach each other, learn weapon perks etc., and stay and watch to make it sure we all make it to that glorious end we crave? LETS DO THIs GUY, I'M excited...

1. HardAct

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I don't have anybody except my twin brother. What's the point? I'm asking seriously not being a dick. 

I dunno. I mean I could see what you’re playing and then I could play the same game and we could talk about it like 2 pubescent school girls. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...