Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to PS4, XB1, Switch, and PC on April 9th

Pikachu

3 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I loved the first Phoenix Wright, but I didn’t need any more after that. I didn’t make it very far into the second game. I partially came back to the series for the Professor Layton crossover, but the PW sections didn’t do it for me there either. 

2nd game is the weakest imo.

4 hours ago, Pikachu said:

I played 1 through 6. Love them all. Waiting for Miles Edgeworth to release on 3DS.

I wasn't aware it was getting a 3DS release. It's not like it'd really benefit from one.

I prefer these types of games on portable systems, because they're perfect to take on the go, like a good book. Plus, it's not like they're benefiting from being on more powerful consoles. 

If they ever do fan translations for the last two games on 3DS that didn't get a release outside of Japan, I'll get them, too. I've beaten them all, except for the Layton crossover. I've never been too big into Layton.

17 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wasn't aware it was getting a 3DS release. It's not like it'd really benefit from one.

I prefer these types of games on portable systems, because they're perfect to take on the go, like a good book. Plus, it's not like they're benefiting from being on more powerful consoles. 

If they ever do fan translations for the last two games on 3DS that didn't get a release outside of Japan, I'll get them, too. I've beaten them all, except for the Layton crossover. I've never been too big into Layton.

Not confirmed yet but Apollo Justice released about a year before on mobile devices before it made its way over to the 3DS. Miles Edgeworth released in December of last year, so it should be coming soon. If it doesn't come, I will purchase it on mobile.

14 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

Are they going to improve the animation and do voice acting?

No, this is just a straight port of the original trilogy.

9 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Eww.

Eh? These games are basically already phone games, I remember enjoying it on my iPod Touch back in like 2009 more than I did on the DS because it was less clunky.

I mean, I'm glad they're branching out, the games are great! But really any version you can get your hands on is totally fine for these.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...