Joaquin Phoenix's Joker makeup revealed

Bataar

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

They're doing separate Leto and Phoenix standalone Joker movies...but still won't let Arrow use Slade Wilson to avoid confusing audiences with multiple actors playing the same character? 

:facepalm:

I believe they already backtracked on that considering Slade Wilson was in season 5&6. Or you might be thinking of Deadshot who last appeared in season 3?

https://comicbook.com/2015/04/01/deadshot-is-officially-off-the-table-for-arrow/

15 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I believe they already backtracked on that considering Slade Wilson was in season 5&6. Or you might be thinking of Deadshot who last appeared in season 3?

https://comicbook.com/2015/04/01/deadshot-is-officially-off-the-table-for-arrow/

Last I'd heard they let Arrow use Slade in season 6 and then jerked back the permission mid-season.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 1:06 PM, Greatoneshere said:

I think this being directed by Todd Phillips and starring Joaquin Phoenix are genuine reasons to think this could be amazing . . . or an absolute misfire. I'm 50/50 right now.

Images and clips all look good enough though. 

I'm thoroughly expecting a Bonfire of the Vanities situation.

• Haha 1