Lance "This...is bullshit!" Reddick has tapped his final wire at age 60

lance-reddick-blogroll-1679080133200.png
WWW.IGN.COM

Lance Reddick, the actor known for roles in The Wire, John Wick, and Horizon Zero Dawn, has died at age 60.

Lance Reddick, the actor known for roles in The Wire, John Wick, and Horizon Zero Dawn, has died at age 60. According to a report from TMZ, authorities said Reddick was found in his home Friday morning. The cause of death is currently unknown, but the TMZ's sources say it appears to be natural causes.

• Sad 12
  • Shocked 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Lance "This...is bullshit!" Reddick has performed his final wiretap at age 60
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Lance "This...is bullshit!" Reddick has tapped his final wire at age 60
2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Man, he’s been in so much. Including the still running Destiny 2 stories. The community there is just gutted by this news. 

Spoiler

Horizon as well. It’s obviously the least important part of this, but the writers and staff on that game have to rework everything, I’m betting.

• True 1

Wow. Shocking and sad. I think I'm only really familiar with him in Horizon but his voice was iconic. RIP 🙏 

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Horizon as well. It’s obviously the least important part of this, but the writers and staff on that game have to rework everything, I’m betting.

Very true. 

17 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I hadn’t played Forbidden West, but I figured there may be a chance that humid story wasn’t finished. 

really sucks. I like him so much as an actor, and he seemed like a genuinely good person too. 

2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I hadn’t played Forbidden West, but I figured there may be a chance that humid story wasn’t finished. 

really sucks. I like him so much as an actor, and he seemed like a genuinely good person too. 

Sorry man, didn’t mean to spoil anything. I’ll put it in tags, but I apologize.

5 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I just restarted Fringe too. Shit, this is going to be a rough rewatch.

I enjoyed Fringe. I ingnored it until long after it ended, and thought the first few seasons were much stronger, 

Does it streams anywhere? I need to add it to my digital media collection for sure. I just added B5, which I bought through apple so ai don’t need to use my dvd set, and am making it through that now. After, I think I’ll rewatch Fringe.

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I enjoyed Fringe. I ingnored it until long after it ended, and thought the first few seasons were much stronger, 

Does it streams anywhere? I need to add it to my digital media collection for sure. I just added B5, which I bought through apple so ai don’t need to use my dvd set, and am making it through that now. After, I think I’ll rewatch Fringe.

It’s currently on HBO Max if you have it.

• Thanks 1