WBC, anyone going to watch?

thewhyteboar

Japan looks like a juggernaut. We watched the Korea-Japan game the other day. My 28-month old daughter recognizes baseball cause my dad always sings "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" to her. When I asked her what we were watching, she said "Papa sings the song." Gonna be a baseball fan!

• Like 4
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

Venezuela looked really solid against the DR. I lost control of my bowels when the Astros reliever, Hector Neris, was pitching to Jose Altuve and nearly hit him in the face with his first pitch 🙈

Luis Garcia will probably never win a Cy Young, but the kid is tremendous. Literally went direct from single A to the majors on a WS caliber team and has shined brightly. he had a tough 2021 post season, but used the opportunity to grow his mental toughness.

I adore Randy. Baseball needs more Randys. Especially great because he been talking with all kinds of bravado heading into this game against Japan.

I love baseball so much. I love seeing Ohtani and Trout play exciting and meaningful games. It makes me hate Moreno and the Angels even more. Dissolve that franchise and let both become free agents tomorrow.

Also, I desperately need an Ohtani vs. Trout AB. Desperately. I don’t care that the Angels don’t want Sho pitching anymore in the WBC.