TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (04 August 2023) - Official Trailer, musical score by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

I’m digging that art style. One of the disappointing things about the move to digital animation has been how much the Pixar aesthetic ended up dominating the market for the last 20 years.

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

The art is fanatastic and it really dials in that they are TEENAGE mutant ninja turtles, which they seem to grasp in a charming way.

That was my thought as well. These are perhaps the first ones I've seen that don't act like they're all in their late teens/early 20s.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

The art is fanatastic and it really dials in that they are TEENAGE mutant ninja turtles, which they seem to grasp in a charming way.

29 minutes ago, Reputator said:

That was my thought as well. These are perhaps the first ones I've seen that don't act like they're all in their late teens/early 20s.

Are you east coasters confusing Teenage and Tweenage cause of your accents 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (04 August 2023) - Official Trailer
AtticusRossTrentReznor-1.jpeg?w=1600&h=9
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross have been tapped to score the CG-animated 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem' movie.

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross have been tapped to score the CG-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem movie, director Jeff Rowe revealed on Sunday. The film arrives on Aug. 2 via Paramount Pictures.

Rowe confirmed the score news after Tony Hawk had recently leaked during a podcast that Ross and Reznor were working on it when the skateboarding legend had visited them.

“Well now that my teenage hero @tonyhawk has leaked that my music heroes are doing this I can add that the score is absolutely AMAZING,” Rowe tweeted on Sunday. “Exhilarating, terrifying, heartbreaking, full of sounds I didn’t know existed. I don’t have the vocabulary to describe it. I love it so much.”

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (04 August 2023) - Official Trailer, musical score by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

Still not showing much story wise, I’m loving the animation style and will more then likely go to the theatre to watch it. I hope we see more studios take that comic book style in more projects. It started with Spider-Man and sort of saw it in Dreamworks The Bad Guys. I also believe the new Puss in Boots movie used a bunch of different styles too. 

On 3/6/2023 at 5:53 PM, Mr.Vic20 said:

On 3/6/2023 at 7:41 PM, Reputator said:

IMG-7715.jpg 

• Sad 1
  • Sicko 1

Original Live Action Movies (3 Films)

Mid 2010s Live Action Reboot (2 Films)

2 Separate Animated One-off Movies (2007, 2023)

4 Animated Television Shows

1 Live Action Television Show

So only 9, but there are also several direct to video movies and other random goofball entries

(Not counting comics or video games...)

• 1 month later...

I think I've aged out of the market for TMNT stuff and I haven't seen anything since the 90s live action films, but I think this one looks amazing. The animation is cool, the humor plays well for the age group. I'm not going to be rushing out to the theater myself, but I'm not sure what else you could want from TMNT.

On 6/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, ort said:

What is this now, like the 12th time the Turtles have been rebooted/reimagined?

On 6/1/2023 at 11:50 AM, ort said:

Original Live Action Movies (3 Films)

Mid 2010s Live Action Reboot (2 Films)

2 Separate Animated One-off Movies (2007, 2023)

4 Animated Television Shows

1 Live Action Television Show

So only 9, but there are also several direct to video movies and other random goofball entries

(Not counting comics or video games...)

It’s like Transformers and the many many many versions of shows and movies. Also Batman and other hero’s. Why do they keep doing it? To sell toys. 

in many cases even if the show is popular if the toy line isn’t doing well the show gets canceled. 

• 2 weeks later...
Brian-Robbins-Variety-Cover-Story-Full-3
VARIETY.COM

Paramount Pictures CEO Brian Robbins explains the film studio's new look, with...

“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem,” the result of the four-year journey to reinvigorate the tired kid’s franchise, opens in theaters on Aug. 2, and Robbins is so bullish on what Rogen and Goldberg have delivered that he’s developing a sequel. In a sign of how much the entertainment business is changing, Paramount and Nickelodeon will also produce two seasons of a streaming series with the voice cast from the movies that will serve as a “bridge” between the films.

MCDTEMU_PA046-2.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem' will have a sequel and a two-season series on Paramount+.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

This wasn't quite as good as I hoped,

GUYS IT SUCKS :cry: