Red Dead Redemption II | Official Thread of Shrinking Equine Testicles

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

True ,I was more concerned about the year then the actual date. It appears they are following the same route as they did GTAV.

GTA V was delayed a few times for PC which I can see happening again due to the fact that RDR2 online will not be ready for release just like GTAV wasn't.  You know the priority will be that over finalizing the PC version.

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

GTA V was delayed a few times for PC which I can see happening again due to the fact that RDR2 online will not be ready for release just like GTAV wasn't.  You know the priority will be that over finalizing the PC version.

I am really hoping that doesnt happen. I assumed R* will be using the same set up for the online as GTAV online and cutting back on the delays but sadly your probably right.

Between October 25th and November 3rd, if you purchase a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 at the retailer, you get $100 off any new Xbox One—including the Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

Forbes

GameStop also has another deal going on where you can trade in an Xbox one, Switch, or PS4 for up to $300 towards a Xbox One X.

12 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Forbes

I have a 1 TB solid state drive Xbox one from a few years ago in our living room cabinet.  I also have one of Sony's earlier capable HDR 4k TVs (XBR75X850C, with the 2.2 HDMI pass-through and I am using initially approved 4k HDMI cables.

This was all set-up 3 years ago, obviously before the 4k capable xbox.  It was difficult to set up as the TV is large and mounted above the fireplace and my cables are in the wall.

Do I bite the bullet and finally and truly see what this TV is capable of and get the Xbox One X based upon the deal above?

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

I have a 1 TB solid state drive Xbox one from a few years ago in our living room cabinet.  I also have one of Sony's earlier capable HDR 4k TVs (XBR75X850C, with the 2.2 HDMI pass-through and I am using initially approved 4k HDMI cables.

This was all set-up 3 years ago, obviously before the 4k capable xbox.  It was difficult to set up as the TV is large and mounted above the fireplace and my cables are in the wall.

Do I bite the bullet and finally and truly see what this TV is capable of and get the Xbox One X based upon the deal above?

Do it!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

Do it..

• Thanks 1