Red Dead Redemption II | Official Thread of Shrinking Equine Testicles

Commissar SFLUFAN

As a PC & Switch owner, this is how my year watching PS4 has been going.

Start of year looking at existing exclusives on PS4 (Uncharted, HZD, Last Guardian, Bloodborne)

giphy.gif

God of War releases

giphy.gif

E3 videos for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Last of Us Part 2

giphy.gif

Spiderman releases

giphy.gif

Red Dead 2 previews

giphy.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

PC, Switch, and PS4 is a good combination to have. It's really all you need. My PS4 time has really picked up this year, after playing it pretty sporadically over the prior 4 years.

Yeah it feels like it's really hit critical mass this year.

I love my Pro and I can't wait for this game. That bundle is nice. I can tell you it was hard enough to track down a Pro for me last month. I found it at an HEB out of town. Although I think it was a Launch Pro in that it talked about upcoming games like Horizon and the coupons had expired last year. I am only having some handshake issues at times so far. It is really frustrating at times. I looked online and others have this issue. It is a handshake issue. I need to use the cable it came with or a better one than I have been perhaps.

10 hours ago, HardAct said:

Same, seems like the best console and controller for this game. Cant wait! No offence to those buying it for their ps4pro, I have one too!! Peace!

I'd do the same if I had both.  It was just hard for me to justify getting a X1X when most of their games are also available on PC and i'm not the type to play old games unless its available on some hand held device like phone, tablet, vita.

On 9/24/2018 at 7:00 PM, legend said:

As a PC & Switch owner, this is how my year watching PS4 has been going.

Start of year looking at existing exclusives on PS4 (Uncharted, HZD, Last Guardian, Bloodborne)

giphy.gif

God of War releases

giphy.gif

E3 videos for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Last of Us Part 2

giphy.gif

Spiderman releases

giphy.gif

Red Dead 2 previews

giphy.gif

This is me right now.  I can't find the PS4 Spider-man bundle anywhere now, and I really want to play that game.  Ordering this Red Dead bundle would just be icing on the cake.  Who knows when Rockstar will release the PC version.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Pikachu said:

I love this game, but I hate killing animals in video games, which I have brought up on these boards before.

...Oh well, they are obviously not real.  Still, with the quality of graphics now it is tough to convince my mind of that.

On 9/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I wouldn't mind getting a Pro but I'm getting Red Dead 2 for the X1X.

Digital or hard copy?

Sorry, skillz, I know I always ask this question and I know I will likely get it digitally, but I always go back and forth with this.

Mine will be for the 1X, as well, as it will also give me the possibility of playing on the S in our bedroom.

9 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Digital or hard copy?

Sorry, skillz, I know I always ask this question and I know I will likely get it digitally, but I always go back and forth with this.

Mine will be for the 1X, as well, as it will also give me the possibility of playing on the S in our bedroom.

I'm getting the Hard copy personally. Using a bunch of credit and rewards points to get the ultimate edition from Best Buy.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm getting the Hard copy personally. Using a bunch of credit and rewards points to get the ultimate edition from Best Buy.

Thank you.

Some games differ as far as their lasting importance to me...I last played my 2010 hard copy of RDR just a few months ago.  

I know the game is my when I purchase it digitally, but I just wonder what happens if I discontinue my service would I still be able to play this game in the future?  If I discontinued service would I still be able to DL it?

IF I am mistaken please, any of you, feel free to let me know.