What is some corporate-speak that drives you mad?

Fizzzzle

One that comes to me is "let's circle back"

When, in all of history, has anyone ever said "let's circle back" outside of a passive aggressive business environment?

Honestly, just being passive aggressive in general is something that boils my piss, having spent most of my adult life in work environments where there is no patience for that. Just say what the fuck you want to say, we all have places to be.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If you’re doing pointless white collar work utilizing corpospeak makes you seem more important while letting you do less actual work so I’m all for it

You bring up a great point, I think we should circle back to big picture dynamics and how it relates to individual motivation. 

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Which drive cross organizational synergies that focus innovation on mission critical deliverables 

That almost sounds like a rap. If only "deliverables" was 3 syllables instead of five. "Cross organizational mission critical liberals" works.

Its very hard to choose given that 95% of the upper administration communication in my inbox is pure vague asperational corpo dreck. That said, after 22 years of this crap, I do tire of hearing "Well, at Stanford they..." , Cornell has such a boner for all things Standford its a wonder we don't sell their swag in the Cornell store. 

• Haha 2