Pepsi x Peeps

Bacon

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

I only have soda a couple times a year. I’m not wasting one on this.

You won't have to! You buy it. You try it. You throw it out after like 3 sips because you realize it's not going to get any better.

No thank you on that.

I remember when we brought out Pepsi Ginger and that only lasted a few months. Had some local Chinese supermarket warehouse buy our remaining stock with 1-2 months left before expiring. Same thing happened when tried taking our 6x710ml packs and selling them in a 4 pack. They were only a few cents cheaper than the 6 pack. No one really bought and again sold the remaking packages with a month left on the expiration to the same supermarket (heavily discounted) If it weren’t bought, they would of been destroyed and liquids saved to be used for cattle feed. Which they came for daily

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Pepsi is bad on it's own but add in something worse and why would I even want to try it?

I just had to know what it tastes like personally. I didn't think for one second I would like the soda or those peeps, but I wanted to taste them. I felt the need to know how bad they really tasted. I'm not even really a peeps guy. Loved'em when I was a kid, but no so much now. Tho, the cotton candy peeps are good.