NFL Week 3 - Feel the Fitzmagic

Keyser_Soze

On 9/19/2018 at 10:39 PM, Pikachu said:

Salty

Interesting and surprising stat that I looked up myself:  Fitz and Alex Smith came into the League the same year and Fitz trails Smith by only 4 tds (185-181).

I just thought it would have been larger given their records and teams.  

Fitzy has made about $55 million dollars playing pro football and likely will have a job almost as long as wants, likely another 3 years after this.

Not sure anyone would have predicted that in 05.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:00 PM, Biggie said:

Love Saints - Falcons. 

This...this is why I have the Sunday Ticket.

This weekend is chock full of interesting games and this Sunday may be my first Sunday of the season to sit down and watch.

So, DVR Bills and Vikes, keeping an eye on it during game time but really going through the post mortem later, and watch:

Saints-Falcons

Cincy-Carolina

Niners-KC

even Pack-Washington

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Interesting and surprising stat that I looked up myself:  Fitz and Alex Smith came into the League the same year and Fitz trails Smith by only 4 tds (185-181).

I just thought it would have been larger given their records and teams.  

Fitzy has made about $55 million dollars playing pro football and likely will have a job almost as long as wants, likely another 3 years after this.

Not sure anyone would have predicted that in 05.

Those stats are a pretty interesting comparison. Fitz's stats are really not bad. They're not great, but not bad.

25 minutes ago, johnny said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Baker does against a good team 

And starts. Coming in during the game in relief is a different animal than being the starter going into Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well he looks miles better than Darnold who people said was the best coming up the draft. Just another overrated Jets QB.

I agree. He looked sharp and the ball came out on time and on a dime. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I agree. He looked sharp and the ball came out on time and on a dime. 

That and he made good decisions. I don't know what coaches are teaching these other QBs (Darnold, Tribiscuit) it's like they have no instincts on how to throw the ball. Darnold's best plays was like one play, the Enunwa kinda screen looking thing where he would catch the ball at the line and run, they ran this play at least 5 times. Mayfield looks and throws to anyone downfield.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

That and he made good decisions. I don't know what coaches are teaching these other QBs (Darnold, Tribiscuit) it's like they have no instincts on how to throw the ball. Darnold's best plays was like one play, the Enunwa kinda screen looking thing where he would catch the ball at the line and run, they ran this play at least 5 times. Mayfield looks and throws to anyone downfield.

Those other QB’s seem to have a preconception on where they are throwing the ball before the snap. Your right. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Those other QB’s seem to have a preconception on where they are throwing the ball before the snap. Your right. 

Like the interception at the end. The guy was open but Darnold had to avoid getting sacked, he ducked down, and then he threw the ball to the spot. The problem is he didn't look first otherwise he'd see his guy was covered by like 2 guys.

29 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Like the interception at the end. The guy was open but Darnold had to avoid getting sacked, he ducked down, and then he threw the ball to the spot. The problem is he didn't look first otherwise he'd see his guy was covered by like 2 guys.

Pressure is a mother fucker. Lol 

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well he looks miles better than Darnold who people said was the best coming up the draft. Just another overrated Jets QB.

I have no idea how you can watch Darnold’s last year in college and come to this conclusion. People are retarded.