Super Bowl LVII | State Farm Homefield Advantage | February 12 - 3:30 PM PST

Keyser_Soze

Just now, Brian said:

Enjoying the Sirianni crying memes on the bant website. 

16fe23ad68dbbbc341a55a1ce782a18b.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

1 minute ago, LazyPiranha said:

If we’re being honest, I don’t think that penalty actually decided the game, but holy shit what a wet fart ending to an otherwise incredible game.  

Oh, it absolutely had no bearing on the outcome.

It's just the fact that it was actually called at that particular moment is where the exasperation comes from.

Unless the penalty involves some seriously dangerous play or something really freakin' blatant, a ref should swallow the whistle at that particular moment in this particular game.

2 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

If we’re being honest, I don’t think that penalty actually decided the game, but holy shit what a wet fart ending to an otherwise incredible game.  

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Oh, it absolutely had no bearing on the outcome.

It's just the fact that it was actually called at that particular moment is where the exasperation comes from.

That's not true. It was 3rd down and like a minute and a half left. If the pass was incomplete they are definitely kicking the FG and Philly gets the ball back with some time on the clock.

• True 2

25 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I can't believe I signed up for a free trial to YouTube TV just to watch this. All I got was a limpy end and ten minutes spent trying to explain to my 7yo who Rihanna is and why she wasn't dancing as much as the people around her.