phaseknox

stepee

Wow you guys are awesome for offering to buy me a Steam Deck, that’s really cool of you. But realistically I’m usually too tired in the hospital to really play games. I don’t get much sleep at night, and I’m on meds that make me drowsy. I doze off a lot, but only for short periods of time. I don’t usually get good sleep, so while awake I usually feel sleepy. So I’m not really in the condition to play games while here, but thanks again for the offer.

@Brian

@Keyser_Soze

@Nokra

@stepee

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

12 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

Wow you guys are awesome for offering to buy me a Steam Deck, that’s really cool of you. But realistically I’m usually too tired in the hospital to really play games. I don’t get much sleep at night, and I’m on meds that make me drowsy. I doze off a lot, but only for short periods of time. I don’t usually get good sleep, so while awake I usually feel sleepy. So I’m not really in the condition to play games while here, but thanks again for the offer.

@Brian

@Keyser_Soze

@Nokra

@stepee

If you change your mind, let us know. I think being able to game even if it’s only 30 mins here or there would be good for your mental health and recovery. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brian said:

If you change your mind, let us know.

I will, thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I think being able to game even if it’s only 30 mins here or there would be good for your mental health and recovery. 

You could be right, I will know tomorrow how much longer that I’m going to be here because that’s when I’m having the skin graft done. If it’s going to be a long time, then I just might take you all up on your offer. But I’m thinking that I might want a Switch instead of a Steam Deck if that’s ok.

• Hugs 2

8 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

You could be right, I will know tomorrow how much longer that I’m going to be here because that’s when I’m having the skin graft done. If it’s going to be a long time, then I just might take you all up on your offer. But I’m thinking that I might want a Switch instead of a Steam Deck if that’s ok.

I was thinking a switch would be more your style and better for a recovery situation where you won’t want to deal with learning the ins and outs of a portable linux pc. And like all the awesome games you haven’t played yet on it.

• Like 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

Whatever you want bud. The OLED looks gorgeous. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I was thinking a switch would be more your style and better for a recovery situation where you won’t want to deal with learning the ins and outs of a portable linux pc. And like all the awesome games you haven’t played yet on it.

Yeah, those are some of the reasons why I want a Switch instead of a Steam Deck.

31 minutes ago, Brian said:

Whatever you want bud. The OLED looks gorgeous. 

Thanks, I’ll definitely get the OLED.

• Shocked 1

Since various people here want to contribute to the purchase of the Switch OLED for me, I was thinking that the easiest way would be for everyone to send the amount that they want to contribute in the form of Amazon gift card codes to my personal messages. Then I could order it from Amazon myself with the contributed gift card money. I would also like to get The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as well if that’s ok so that I have a game to play for it when I get it. I need about $450 to cover the cost of the console, the game and tax. Shipping is free. Would that be fine with everyone?

@Brian

@Keyser_Soze

@Nokra

@stepee

56 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

Since various people here want to contribute to the purchase of the Switch OLED for me, I was thinking that the easiest way would be for everyone to send the amount that they want to contribute in the form of Amazon gift card codes to my personal messages. Then I could order it from Amazon myself with the contributed gift card money. I would also like to get The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as well if that’s ok so that I have a game to play for it when I get it. I need about $450 to cover the cost of the console, the game and tax. Shipping is free. Would that be fine with everyone?

@Brian

@Keyser_Soze

@Nokra

@stepee

Works for me! I'll PM you to get your email address. :twothumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Works for me! I'll PM you to get your email address. :twothumbsup:

You can also just get the claim code from a gift card to your own email and pm that to him.

I just sent you the code for my $100 contribution towards it! Lots of good switch stuff you can catch up on 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, stepee said:

You can also just get the claim code from a gift card to your own email and pm that to him.

I just sent you the code for my $100 contribution towards it! Lots of good switch stuff you can catch up on 

Done. $100 sent 

• Thanks 1
  • Hugs 2

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

How do I get the gift card to you?

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

@PhaseknoxI'll figure out the Amazon code thing and get the 100 bucks to you by tomorrow.

Just buy the Amazon gift card for yourself either digitally or physically, and then send the claim code for it to my private messages here. Thanks again.

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@Phaseknox

1280x720.jpg
WWW.NINTENDOLIFE.COM

Deals live now ahead of the big day! - The celebrations for this year's MAR10 Day (March 10th) have gotten underway early,...

If you haven’t played 3D World yet then that along with Bowsers Fury is a lottttt of good game