South Park Season 26 2/8/23

Spork3245

Excellent! I'm so far behind though... I think I'm on season 19 or something. I'm just waiting on them to release the seasons 20-25 Blu-ray collection like this one for seasons 16-20. 

Is there somewhere I can freely and legally stream all of the episodes? I know they used to have them all on southparkstudios.com but now one can only watch a random collection of episodes for free. 

49 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Excellent! I'm so far behind though... I think I'm on season 19 or something. I'm just waiting on them to release the seasons 20-25 Blu-ray collection like this one for seasons 16-20. 

Is there somewhere I can freely and legally stream all of the episodes? I know they used to have them all on southparkstudios.com but now one can only watch a random collection of episodes for free. 

I think just HBO Max and Paramount+ now

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is it gonna be only six episodes again? :sadsun:

That’s the deal they signed soooo…

• 2 weeks later...

"In this episode, Stan's girlfriend breaks up with him because he can't seem to communicate properly in text messages. Desperate to win her back, he turns to Open AI's GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) platform to help him craft the perfect texts.

As expected, hilarity ensues as the AI-generated responses become more and more absurd, making Stan look like a complete idiot. Eventually, his ex-girlfriend catches on and accuses him of cheating with a robot.

The episode satirizes the increasing reliance on technology for communication and the potential pitfalls that come with it. It also highlights the dangers of blindly trusting AI and the consequences that come with not using it responsibly.

Overall, the episode was another brilliant commentary from the South Park team, and their use of Chat GPT added an extra layer of humor and absurdity to the already outrageous storyline."

But seriously: I enjoyed this episode a lot! Weird ending, but a very enjoyable episode, and fucking Cartman, man. I don't have the exact quotes, but that whole conversation...

Cartman: AND WHO BLABBED TO CLYDE?

Butters: You did.

Cartman: RIGHT! I GOT A LITTLE EXCITED.

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

But seriously: I enjoyed this episode a lot! Weird ending, but a very enjoyable episode, and fucking Cartman, man. I don't have the exact quotes, but that whole conversation...

Cartman: AND WHO BLABBED TO CLYDE?

Butters: You did.

Cartman: RIGHT! I GOT A LITTLE EXCITED.

“Written by: Trey Parker & ChatGPT”

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

“Written by: Trey Parker & ChatGPT”

Indeed, but for a while, we thought that was how he was imagining the ending since he gets Wendy back, and then when he actually tried to do that, it wouldn't work. But they legitimately used the AI to write that ending and it felt so weird.

But in a good way! What a nice season so far. I hope they go back to 10 episodes, but I fear there are only 2 left. :( 

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Indeed, but for a while, we thought that was how he was imagining the ending since he gets Wendy back, and then when he actually tried to do that, it wouldn't work. But they legitimately used the AI to write that ending and it felt so weird.

But in a good way! What a nice season so far. I hope they go back to 10 episodes, but I fear there are only 2 left. :( 

Oh, I wasn’t posting that as a negative, the delivery of the ChatGPT written portion was Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

• 2 weeks later...

Last THREE episodes have been pretty strong by modern South Park standards...

(The first two were not bad either, but fall into the category of a single joke driven into the ground too hard and/or a general concept that wasn't as strong as they thought it was)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 10:43 AM, Spork3245 said:

On 3/2/2023 at 11:57 PM, Jason said:

Treat Yourself Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

On 3/5/2023 at 9:17 PM, DPCyric said:

You will save a ton of money on toilet paper again and if there is another pandemic soon you won't be worried about not finding tp at the stores!

On 3/5/2023 at 10:18 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Me too.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:44 AM, Nokra said:

I've had a bidet for over a year now and love it, and mine's not even this fancy one. 

doit.jpg

I finally ordered it yesterday as a bday present to myself. I ordered it directly from their website because a 7% off coupon popped up if I entered an email address, BUT, when I entered the code it took 15% off, so I saved almost $50 :daydream:

2_57ac65c8-2936-4613-8ba6-e171dcb32e47.j
VOVO-US.COM

VB-6000SE, VB-6100SR Smart Bidet Seat with heated seat, warm water, warm air dryer, and 5 levels of different nozzle position and water pressure. Bidet seats also come with stainless steel nozzle and...

• Hugs 2

23 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I finally ordered it yesterday as a bday present to myself. I ordered it directly from their website because a 7% off coupon popped up if I entered an email address, BUT, when I entered the code it took 15% off, so I saved almost $50 :daydream:

2_57ac65c8-2936-4613-8ba6-e171dcb32e47.j
VOVO-US.COM

VB-6000SE, VB-6100SR Smart Bidet Seat with heated seat, warm water, warm air dryer, and 5 levels of different nozzle position and water pressure. Bidet seats also come with stainless steel nozzle and...

Impressions pls! And happy birthday! When is it? Mine is tomorrow!

56 minutes ago, stepee said:

Impressions pls! And happy birthday! When is it? Mine is tomorrow!

Happy birthday you big dicked, hoe. <3 

Mine is on Thursday.

Only downside with ordering directly from them is that shipping takes up to 5-8 business days (it’s free, though), worth it to get it down from $300 to $250 IMO :p . They sent me tracking almost immediately after ordering. Currently UPS estimates that it’ll be here Friday so, if it is, hopefully I can install it this weekend.

• Hugs 1

41 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Happy birthday you big dicked, hoe. <3 

Mine is on Thursday.

Only downside with ordering directly from them is that shipping takes up to 5-8 business days (it’s free, though), worth it to get it down from $300 to $250 IMO :p . They sent me tracking almost immediately after ordering. Currently UPS estimates that it’ll be here Friday so, if it is, hopefully I can install it this weekend.

Yeah as long as you didn’t get rid or the current toilet seat yet you should be fine :D

I definitely want to get something like this but I’ll have to make sure it works with whatever seat lift thing I need with my leg now