NFL Divisional Round (2023) - Trimming Down the NFC East Teams

Keyser_Soze

Saturday, January 21
11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Jacksonville (9-8) 01:30pm
NBC
11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Kansas City (14-3)
11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png New York (9-7-1) 5:15pm
FOX
34.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Philadelphia (14-3)

Sunday, January 22
24.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Cincinnati (12-4) 12:00pm
CBS
33.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Buffalo (13-3)
21.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Dallas (12-5) 3:30pm
FOX
3.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png San Francisco (13-4)

Now that we've cut the jokers out of the playoffs anything could happen this weekend. I'm sure all eyes will be on the Buffalo game after what happened a couple of weeks ago.

Check out this contest on DraftKings

og.png
WWW.DRAFTKINGS.COM

Fantasy Sports, Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.

Check out this contest on DraftKings

og.png
WWW.DRAFTKINGS.COM

Fantasy Sports, Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.

@Brian @peoplewith5dollars 

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Man I wanna believe the 49ers will run over the Cowboys but I keep thinking back when the Falcons made them look ordinary. The Falcons. 

The best team the Niners have beat this year was the LA Chargers on November 13th.

Again, I still think they are a Super Bowl team, but yeah, this is going to be a test.  

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Man I wanna believe the 49ers will run over the Cowboys but I keep thinking back when the Falcons made them look ordinary. The Falcons. 

Not the same team at all, this is like grading the Eagles based on their play without Hurts in the lineup, and even still SF has given up 20 or more points 5 times this season, defense alone earned them this far into the playoffs, Purdy/CMC put them in SB contention, since Purdy took over against the dolphins they've scored less than 30 points once.

53 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Not the same team at all, this is like grading the Eagles based on their play without Hurts in the lineup, and even still SF has given up 20 or more points 5 times this season, defense alone earned them this far into the playoffs, Purdy/CMC put them in SB contention, since Purdy took over against the dolphins they've scored less than 30 points once.

The Falcons 

12 hours ago, Biggie said:

The Falcons 

Falcons weren't even the worst team they lost to, they also lost to The Bears and the Broncos. That being said it's not like The Cowboys were any more impressive. I would say 49ers are improved since Purdy took over. Jimmy G was their QB and they didn't have McCaffery when they played the Falcons. :p

• True 1

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Falcons weren't even the worst team they lost to, they also lost to The Bears and the Broncos. That being said it's not like The Cowboys were any more impressive. I would say 49ers are improved since Purdy took over. Jimmy G was their QB and they didn't have McCaffery when they played the Falcons. :p

Can’t help but think Purdy will have a rookie come crashing down bad game very soon. 

14 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The Cowboys scored 6 points in a loss to Washington just 2 weeks ago, if theres a team that can't be trusted to perform its fucking Dallas, lol.

Washington has a nice defense. But I agree the Cowboys and Dak can’t be trusted as well. 

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Cowboys beat Philly

One time when Hurts wasn't playing and even then only by a TD.

Minnesota's record was inflated by easy teams they weren't as good as their record indicated. The Bengals win means nothing it was week 2, they lost to the Bucs the week before. :p

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

One time when Hurts wasn't playing and even then only by a TD.

Minnesota's record was inflated by easy teams they weren't as good as their record indicated. The Bengals win means nothing it was week 2, they lost to the Bucs the week before. :p

Yes.  And despite all that, the 49ers didn’t beat anyone better than any of them.