Recommend me fun horror movies on the popular streaming sites

stepee

I need different stuff to binge through without paying too much attention while playing games now that I suddenly don’t feel like binging Rick and Morty anymore. I just watched through all of the “into the dark” anthology movies and that was pretty fun, they all had the same kind of tone of a light horror kinda comedic sort.

Give me some recommendations and I’ll watch them as long as they are on Netflix, Hulu, Hbo Max, Prime, Showtime, Disney (doubt they have any), and uh some others but I don’t want to get a speciality service like shudder or whatever.

I just saw Barbarian and Ive probably seen tucker and dale three times or so (I enjoy both) and the Evil Dead ones I couldn’t find streaming on anything without renting it so we are watching Cube now. I’ll do Elm Street next if that’s streaming then Malignant. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

malignant was kinda boring me about an hour in but then for the last third the pay off was actually rly good and made it worth it 

Spoiler

The trick and humor of the movie is figuring out that it's bad on purpose. I feel like everyone who watches it will have a different moment where they realized that the movie was going for laughs rather than gasps. I was deeply suspicious of the movie early on but unequivocally knew it was a troll when Where Is My Mind came on.

9 hours ago, Moa said:

Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

I did spend quite a bit of the movie trying to figure that out! It certainly treads that line lol. But by the time

The prison scene where it slaughters the entire cell of inmates with sick ass moves hits it became quite obvious to me. Though I feel like I would have liked it more if it were more obvious earlier on idk. I really liked the color grading too though.