Captain Marvel Official Trailer

legend

2 minutes ago, legend said:

It's hard to draw a conclusion like that when you'd expect a serious expression in the majority of scenes they included in the trailer.

Only in the car does she barely attempt to crack a smile. I'd expect a trailer to get someone excited for such a character like her. She looked bland and it make the entire trailer look pretty generic for me. The only exciting part was the music. The bad CGI wasn't good either. Overall it's just another Marvel movie I guess. 

3 minutes ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Only in the car does she barely attempt to crack a smile. I'd expect a trailer to get someone excited for such a character like her. She looked bland and it make the entire trailer look pretty generic for me. The only exciting part was the music. The bad CGI wasn't good either. Overall it's just another Marvel movie I guess. 

She also smiles when walking out to the jets. Regardless, my point stands. I think all you can conclude at this point is you have a problem with trailer taking a serious dominant tone. There's plenty of room for more levity in the film.

As far as the actress herself, everything I've seen from her indicates she's very excited about this role.

37 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

How do you respond to the trailer posted above for Winter Soldier, which is the same? And that is probably the best MCU movie.

It was a damn good trailer much better than Captain Marvel's trailer even with a somewhat similar sombre tone but that was a trailer made later. The debut trailer for Winter Soldier was less brooding, had high action and cool dialog. It really made people excited and gave them something awesome to look forward to, just what a debut trailer is designed for. Captain Marvel's debut trailer looks pretty generic and boring to me. Doesn't really have any cool dialog or much of any action and the main characters expressions are basically all the same: dead and lifeless. It makes me think low budget material and that I should wait for home video streaming. 

1 hour ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

It was a damn good trailer much better than Captain Marvel's trailer even with a somewhat similar sombre tone but that was a trailer made later. The debut trailer for Winter Soldier was less brooding, had high action and cool dialog. It really made people excited and gave them something awesome to look forward to, just what a debut trailer is designed for. Captain Marvel's debut trailer looks pretty generic and boring to me. Doesn't really have any cool dialog or much of any action and the main characters expressions are basically all the same: dead and lifeless. It makes me think low budget material and that I should wait for home video streaming. 

If you think the posted Winter Soldier trailer was great, then your problem really isn't with serious face.

Just now, Spork3245 said:

I heard that he's actually a time traveler and got the idea from Thor before Rocket gave Thor that mechanical eye. He was like "that's badass, man!" and has gone with it ever since.

:shrug: 

Nah man he's always been into Norse Paganism. He prays to Odin every night and idolizes his chick magnetism.