NieR:Automata Ver1.1a [Coming January 7 2023]

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

From my understanding, it is an anime adaptation of the game, Nier: Automata (sequel to Nier: Replicant/Gestalt). 

One of my favs from last gen so I might have to see how they do! Especially that entire (actual) ending part..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, like I said in the winter anime thread, I'm not impressed with that first episode. It made me want to replay the game, but not in an excited way, but in a "Why am I wasting my time with this when a better experience is on my PC?" way.

There's enough good anime this season that I'm not sure I'll bother to stick around unless I start hearing that it picks up over the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been keeping up with this series, but for those that have it'll be a while before you can watch more than the three episodes that are out. Seems A1 Pictures had been hit pretty hard with COVID and the series still now go on indefinite hiatus until they have enough healthy staff to pick it up once more.

fa8d55bd_fdaf_415d_b7b0_e4f564d99b96_hed
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

The release of episode four onwards is on hiatus.

• 3 weeks later...